Disclaimer and Synopsis

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The content of the book is intended for those eighteen and older, due to mature content and language.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without prior written permission from Amihan.

Warning 1: If you pirate this book, your soul will rot in hell.
Warning 2: Grammatical errors and typographical errors are present in this story.

*****

He is a tricycle driver who turns into a Billionaire. He is a romantic young man who turns into a playboy. For him, a woman is just a toy, no value, and just for pleasure.

Kaya naman naghanap ang dalawa niyang kapatid ng babaeng magpapatino sa kanya.

One night, his two sisters accidentally encounter Anayeli Sebastian sa isang madilim na sidewalk. She was attacked and robbed as she walked home from work kaya tinulungan siya ni Teng. Luckily, Teng and Corazon find her as perfectly fit for their brother's taste.

Doon na nagsimula ang pakikipag-deal nila kay Anayeli para patinuin at paibigin si Niel. The deal is so hard to decline. Because the benefits she can get from that deal can make her complex life comfortable. Kaya walang pagdadalawang isip niya itong tinanggap.

But she found out that the brother of Alcazar's sister is her ex-boyfriend. Gulat na gulat siya dahil baligtad na ang estado nila ngayon sa buhay. She is the reason why Niel doesn't believe in love anymore. She doesn't even know that she broke his heart big time.

Even though she is hesitant. With or without a deal, she works for him as his secretary. She wants to help Alcazar's sister na ibalik ang dating Niel. Para makabawi na rin siya sa kabutihan ng Alcazar sisters sa kanya.

Things between her and Niel are starting to gel. But unfortunately, Niel accidentally saw her deal contract with his sisters.

Niel was so angry, kaya naman gagawin nito ang lahat para makaganti. He believes, Anayeli deserves punishment for making him look credulous. And she shall suffer his wrath. Naniniwala din siya na hanggang ngayon ay pera at yaman lamang ang mahalaga sa dating kasintahan.

Kaya nga bang takpan ng pag-ibig ang galit at pagdududa ng binata sa dalaga? At ano naman kaya ang parusang ipapataw nito sa pobreng dalaga?

Read at your own risk.

Na-miss kayo ng mga Alcazar mga besh! They are just waving to remind you that they are coming sooner. And by the way, if you want to know the first part of Billionaire Descendants, please read Stay With Me (Corazon Alcazar ) first. From there, you'll know why Niel turns to a Billionaire from a tricycle driver.

Baka may crush kang tricycle driver, suriing mabuti baka bilyonaryo rin sya, lol!