The Arival

I do not own kotlc
Third person POV
At around 5:36 pm on a Wednesday afternoon a seven year old Sophie Foster was sitting on her front porch. It was likely the frost time in her life that her neighbor Mr. Forkle was not sitting on his front porch.
She also noticed a man standing at the edge of her street, the man started to approach when he reached her he asked " what are you doing ?" she had been making up her own constellations and drawing them on her driveway but she assumed that was a rather long answer so she replied " drawing not that I'm very good". She noticed a slight change in her voice she thought for a moment that perhaps she was speaking in another language but quickly dismissed the thought.
The man asked her name was she told him she wasn't supposed to tell him but if he told her first she would . At that he smiled and said " Gethen my name Is Gethen" he looked at her expectantly,
she sighed "Sophie" she mumbled
" what did you say ?"
"Sophie" she said a bit louder. She hoped after he got his answers he would leave like all the other Adults who stoped to chat on there strolls no such luck. "Nice to meet you Sophie " she was about to reply when strong arms grabbed her from behind she was about to scream but there was a cloth pressed to her mouth it smelled like both chemicals and flowers. She heard a mans voice say
" I will call the washers"
" no before you do that find out about any extended family or close friends".
These people are crazy was the last thing she thought as the blacked out .

Sophie POV
Buzzing that was the first thing I heard I didn't remember exactly what had happened, but I did know it has something to do with a man named Gethen. I decided to try and open my eyes to my surprise I was in a room that far closer resembled a hospital than a cell. I was in what might be the softest bed in the universe, the walls and floor where both maid of some sort of metal. though plane the room dint scare her it was strangely homey I also noticed that my hands and feet had not been bound for this I was extremely grateful.
Just as I was about to sit up the door quietly opened four of the most strangely dressed people walked in three men one woman .
One of the men stepped forward
" Hello you may remember me from before I'm Gethen these are some of my ...... coworkers"
"Fintan" a man with dirty blond hair and ice blue eyes,
"Ruy" this man had dark brown hair and deep blue eyes and I could've sworn i'd seen him before today.

" and Gisela" he said that last name with a hint of distaste this woman or Gisela I guess her name was had blonde hair that almost seemed to have a bit of red in it and her eyes they were cold not just in the shade of blue but in the look she gave now that she was looking more closely they were all giving her cold looks exempt Gethen she wonders why that was .
" why am I here?"
Fintan answers that question " leverage"
"Leverage?" I figured that was good I might get traded back to my family
The brunette Rut continued " well not so much leverage as scare tactics the black swan are gonna be looking for you like crazy and wondering what happens to you and your gonna be
Here safe and sound and training".
I was officially confused what was the black swan why did they care and most importantly were is my family.

After that they rushed out of the room leaving me alone. After what seemed like hours Gethen came in with a nock " here I brought you some Food"
The food looked like strange it was a Garland of silver berry's and something that looked like a red blob I hesitantly took a bight of the berrys and my eyes widened in shock they tasted like root beer.
Then I remembered how friendly Gethan was being "why are you being so nice to me"
He took a shaky breath before replying " well Sophie your my daughter .