A shrine to humans

I do not own kotlc
There are going to be a lot of time jumps because she's seven and the story picks up when she's 16. But after that it's smooth sailing.

Sophie POV
Six months it's been six months since I arrived here.
I'm not allowed to leave this place Clovensphere that's what it's called. I've learned a lot about the elven world including what the Neverseen thinks is wrong with it. I don't know why they work, together they all have such different views and planes but who am I to judge. Here's a little secret I think they like me, they still speak and act with distaste but there's a little warmth behind there eyes. Gethen...... Dad no Gethen is different of course he's trying to create a father daughter bond. He expects me to like him how can I like someone who I know is cruel to so many others.

I spent my eighth birthday in my room alone, elves don't really care about birthdays but I don't care I love them. On my first day they asked me if I wanted anything for my stay I told them I wanted a television and a computer, as much as they may hate it I love the human world I'm obsessed you could call me Arthur Weasley except I actually know what I'm talking about. I dress human I use American slang my walls are covers in posters of movies and bands ( I know most kids my age aren't hardcore music fans but I used it to drown out the voices) I have pictures of my family and all sorts of things from my former home.
That's how I like it when you walk into my room you feel like your in a shrine for humans.
A nock on my door disturbed me from my thoughts
"Lady" Gisela entered
" here"
"What's this"
"This is your schedule you've had time to adjust now it's time you start learning and I suggest you memorize that schedule we don't tolerate people wandering around being useless"
"Thank you?"
As she exited I examined the schedule.
9:00 am wakeup call
9:10-9:30 breakfast
9:30-11:00 workout
11:00-11:30 lunch
11:30-2:00 target practice and strategy games
2:00-5:00 basic lessons with Gisela
5:00-6:00 Dinner and discussion
~Free time for the rest of the night~
*Sunday is a free day*
I stared at the schedule in slight confusion that's was a lot of exercise for a girl my age, and what are they doing giving an eight year old access to a bow.

I woke up to the most annoying beeping in the world,
It sounded like a hippo being beheaded repeatedly
I sat up and remembered that I had a 9am wakeup six days a week. I sat up and put on a pastel blue and white striped t shirt with white shorts and some basic tennis shoes. I combed my hair and walked down to breakfast .  When I walked in to the dinning area I saw the usual about fifty people all sitting about as far from each other as possible all hiding  there faces with there hoods except Fintan, Gethen,  Ruy, and Gisela seeing as I've already been introduced I them. I walked up and grabbed the sliver berries that I had my first day I learned they were called Mist truffles I also grabbed Mallowmelt   and some yellow goop. I sat down and hesitantly ate the goop it was the most sour thing I'd ever tasted I quickly swallowed and shoved the goop aside.
I quickly finished my breakfast and changed into some workout clothes. When i stepped into the exercise arena I saw what might be the most tiring workout routine ever.
<<<<<<<<<<Hour and a half later >>>>>>>>>>
I am exhausted sweaty and slightly bruised.
I hate this I don't know how I'm going to survive doing this every day.
After lunch I went to practice archery and strategy
I was great at the archery strategy not so much.
From there I went to my lessons witch were boring it was just like school if you had one boring subject and a incredibly bias teacher.
As I sat down to dinner I noticed there wear a lot more people than usual normally those who had family's or lived elsewhere where gone by now.
When I sat down i heard them talking about a success.
"So what did you guys do today"
A woman I've never seen before said " aren't you a Littel young to be in the loop"
Gisela silenced her " well Sophie Elizabeth ( that's what her and Gethen called me not sure why they dint just stick with Sophie) we have recruited a new inside man"
"Who"
"Him"
Just then a cloaked figure stepped forward
" hi I'm Alvar Vacker"
My mind started racing Alvar Vackers like thee Vackers why would he join what would his family think I quickly shook the thoughts and clears my throat
" Hi Alvar I'm Sophie Foster"

So I'm gonna do short chapters for each year
That end with the most important event that year then once she reaches sixteen I'm gonna slow it down