Childs ward

I just thought the picture at the top
Was really pretty.

Two years I've been here for two years and I've Just now memorized the hall of the compound,or so I thought. I was pacing the halls it was Sunday and I had possibly already watch every new YouTube video I could find including vine comps. so needless to say I was board as crud ( she's nine rember she doesn't swear yet) anyway I was wandering the halls when I noticed a door that I Hadn't seen before. I'm sure it was there I would have heard the people discussing it or at the very least would of heard the construction noises. I saw a small sign it said child's ward in the enlightened. this confused me as far as I new I was the only child here and the Neverseen told me practically everything everything not because they trusted me tho they did who could I possibly betray them to .Plus tho they will deny it I know most of them care about me especially the leaders. Lastly wether or not I was the only child here I was one I should be in the child's ward. I looked all around me making sure no one was there and slowly pushed the door open. I saw smooth black Floors white walls and metal doors I walked down the hall most of the doors were unmarked but the last one said in simple cursive Roseara Tellong. I nocked and waited I heard scuffling then the door opened. I saw a girl the same age as me maybe a year older she had pretty brown hair baby blue eyes a small nose and a surprisingly sharp jaw for a girl my age. She had an annoyed expression she opened her mouth and said " what do you want Gisela" she looked up " your not Gisela"
"No no I'm not"
"Who are you"
"Sophie Foster but everyone here calls me Sophie Elizabeth"
"Why"
"I don't know they just started using my first and last name anyway I assume your Roseara"
"How'd you know?"
"There's a sign on the door"
"Oh right"
There was a long pause then she invited me in her room. it had plane white walls and a metal black floor the bed spread was pink and frilly. she clearly hadn't been here long we talked for hours about many things the Neverseen, food, the human world and culture. she knew more than you'd think for an elf I thought for a second that maybe she was human but that's ridiculous. 
" so how did you get here I asked"
"Well um my dad was a member of the he left I think he joined some other group and my mom is....... human."
She paused as if she was worried I would judge her
" That is so cool"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"I thought you would judge me"
"Why in grew up in the human world"
" yeah but genetically your a full elf I thought you would think I was a half human freak"
I remembered all the times I had been called a freak before I spoke.
" know what it's like to be called a freak and I would never call anyone that plus it's takes a lot more than that to make me judge someone"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah"
"Cool well I haven't left this room much I literally got here to days ago"
"oh well I don't mind showing you around if your allowed to leave that is but frost if you don't mind me asking"
"Oh um well when my dad left the Neverseen these guys from something called the black swan showed up at our house looking to recruit him. it was one of the many days were he was in the elf world he couldn't be away to long you know,
and when they saw my mom they locked her in and started asking her questions. she dint wanna sell out my dad so she told them to go to away. My mom  has contacts in the Neverseen she wanted me sent here so that the black swan wouldn't find out about me tho I suppose they already do because I heard them say they'd been watching us a long time. Which is the last reason she sent me away she dint like the idea of her baby girl being watched.
"ok that was a lot of info"
"Yeah"
"Ok on with the tour"
I showed her everything the cafeteria the other sleeping wards, training area, the private lessons room. Offices and all the other random rooms we ended on my room. When we went in her jaw dropped
" your room is so awesome I love that band and that one I like how everything is dark and bam yellow bed 
Oh my god are those computer monitors there's like six do they have human internet I wish I had one"
I laughed at how excited she was
"well your welcome to come and use them any time"
Really? Thank you tho I think I might have trouble finding your room it's literally a maze here"
" yeah I think it's designed that way so that you can't just stumble in and find everything right away"
She laughed at that, and sat down looking at and touching my things normally I would mind but I dint think she was like my sister constantly breaking stuff 
That is.
" I wonder how many rooms are in this place"
"851 including bathrooms and storage rooms"
" did you count?"
"No I read it once"
"And you remberd that"
" yeah I have a photographic memory and I was a way ahead in school.
" wow brag much"
We sat there for a minute then we played the impossible quiz.
She stood up out of the blue and said "we should ask your dad if you can move your room to the child ward so I won't have to struggle my way here all the time"
"Yesss lets do it"
We walked alll the way to his office"
I nocked on the door than enterd
" Dad"
" yes Soph"
" could we move my room to the child ward"
" why"
"I stumbled in there and I kinda sorta maybe went in one of the rooms and maid a friend and I wanna be closer......"
"Ok"
"Really?"
"Yeah someone will help you move your things tomorrow"

Ok what did you think
As I said earlier I will do one chapter per tear till sixteen then really kick of the story