Wait who are you

AN/ I thought I'd put those at the top in  case anyone doesn't have Shannon's insta it's digital tours this year. L͎o͎o͎k͎ ă̈t̆̈t̆̈. T̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈s̑̈ȇ̈ 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 OT ㄖㄒ

I'm walking threw the streets of Atlantis a couple yards behind lady Gisela and her family. she decided it would be better if I met keefe. At least once before his arrival but it had to seem natural so as planned Gisela and her husband walk into a store a hopelessly boring store, as predicted her son opted to stay outside.
         I walked towards the shop and leaned against the wall a mere six feet away from him. "Hi" he said his voice was deeper than I excepted "Hi" ? Why was he talking to me I did not think he would start the conversation. "My Names Keefe what's yours" I'm not supposed to tell him that. "Do you know what this store is it looks kinda boring." "Nice try deflecting don't think that will get you out of telling me" I huffed in annoyance "ok ok I'll tell you latter but seriously what is this place"
".      I think it's an office supplies store" " gee that's exiting"
       " I'm guessing that's why your waiting out here".        "Yeah I'd rather die than go in there"
"Well at least they aloud you to wait outside. Most people's parents would have dragged them in the store." "I'm not as lucky as you might think" he said sadly. that confused me because you would think he'd be excited that his parents trust him enough to leave him alone in public. "What do you mean?" I asked "
       "oh nothing so what about you were are your parents". I don't want to lie to him he seems sweet but I guess I'll have to. " oh there around here somewhere I managed to slip away there going to some dress shop in the northern part of Atlantis and 
Dresses are great but this is the fifth time this week so I kinda needed a break" " I get it that can be stressful".   "Yeah" we sat I silence for a phew moments until he leaned forward something must have caught his eyes. " wait are your eyes brown"
"No it just this new elixir". " No that's a lie because one I' during this conversation pass, and two I know forged a fact they don't know how to make brown eyes yet." Damnit I thoughtful that would work "so who are you"
        "Sophie, Sophie Foster" the answer had slipped out even tho I dint want it to. " that name sounds human aren't you mysterious miss Foster."  Before I could respond lady Gisela left the store with her husband I knew that was my que so I rounded the corner and leaped away as fast as possible it was like I was never even there.

I arrived back at the neverseen hideout to see Gisela standing outside my room with a pleased look on her face. " he likes you" she spoke " that's good it'll make the transition easier for him Thank you Sophie"
I had been trying to figure out what was so special about keefe, to my knowledge off fighting and new nothing of the neverseen ways. I just can't figure out what's so special about him at this point I had missed the entire movie I was watching trying to figure it out.

      Three months that's how long since I had seen him and I still can't get him out of my head what is wrong with me. I'm currently watching one of those stupid hack videos ( no hate if you like them )
And in between trying to figure out who would actually try these hacks. I was thinking about you guessed it keefe at least now I'm thinking of all the ways I could beet him in a fight at his current training level which is zero.

      You will never guess what happened. I just beet my dad in a sparring match. I've already told Rosearra she was so excited for me I just wish he were here so I could tell him.

A/N sorry sorry sorry I would make up an excuse for why it's been so long and for why this  ones so short but the only one I have is that I've been unmotivated not as in  I don't like this store anymore I truly do I just haven't been up to writing lately