I hate you Finatn pyren

A/N Special shoutout to my friend Madeline for making this new cover , what do you guys think. This chapter is kind of a filler chapter. I know that jumping a year each chapter is disorienting but I want you to see her grow up in the neverseen but the story really starts when she's sixteen. There is swearing in this chapter.

Here is the aesthetic of Sophie's room

 Here is the aesthetic of  Sophie's room

On with the story

I hate hate hate Fintan Pyren he's practically ruined my life. Not only is he a annoying prejudiced asshole who is way to overbearing, he enjoys torturing children like really enjoys it. I've only had one of those torture sessions since the first one but the nightmares are horrible the second time was so much worse than the first. I know that none of the people here are good people but there my family and they care about each other and myself at least a Littel, but Fintan, Fintan doesn't care about anyone but himself.
            Another reason for my sour mood is the fact that I haven't left this bunker in five years. sure I still have access to the human world via the internet but that's just me watching it I'm not allowed to interact with it unless you count buying things on line. even then it take months because things must be sent to a safe house in the lost cities then transported here.
     Guess who's idea the no leaving without orders was that's right Fintan, everyone and I mean everyone including Roseara is allowed to go to the forbidden cities and even lost cities,if there very careful. yeah I know I'm important or whatever but come on I don't even half to go alone I just wanna leave.
           On some brighter notes I have really improved in all my fight skills. Especially with a bow and arrows. Also I might get to go on missions next year know if annoying could hear my thoughts they'd probably think don't you want to fight on the good side. Well from were I'm standing there is no good side. I'm positive that the Neverseen  have some sinister goals I'm not aware of but there good ones are just as if not more Nobel than those of the council and likely the black swan. I know nothing about the black swan so I can't judge there but I definitely want the council out of power.
        Oh another bright note. Lady Gisela said she has started the long proses of bringing her son over. She mostly only complains about him but he sound like interesting company to me so I'm looking forward to it. I almost forgot one of the Neverseen technopaths  developed a new pice of technology on my request, its similar to Friday and or Jarvis from the Marvel cinematic universe except I named it Marty after my old cat. The only negitive to that is that it's increased my laziness. I once again hear Fintan at my door time to get tortured again.

I know it's short and I know my punctuation sucks they dint really start teaching us punctuation rules till 8TH GRADE at my school and it was kinda hard for it to stick sense they stated so late if it really bothers you just comment and let me now and remind me of the rules because I'm to lazy. I'll try to do better