Keefe

Today started like most days with basic combat training. there were a lot of new recruits Thai year or at least people who gained access to this building. Something funny happened this morning I was in one of the training today was one of the days were they set up a specific Scenario today's scenario was very cliche. It was Essentially me trying to escape a kidnapping but the scenario wasn't for me it was for the new recruits they did not know that. they were all so sure of them selves thinking there's was no way they could lose to a child. They were wrong the technique I used wasn't even that hard think black widow from avengers . It was very impressive if I do say so myself anyway they left the training theater grumbling something along the lines of "to skilled" "unfair" " dangerous" I don't know what there on about it wasn't like anything I did was to hard but maybe I just think that because I've been doing  this sense I was eight.
Oh yeah I'm thirteen now my birthday was last week as usual Rosearra and Dad got me gifts but what was unexpected was the gifts from Ruy and Gisela they weren't just last minute ether I really liked every single one of my gifts.
But that's not important I've been called to conference room five witch is the farthest meeting room possible from my room. Jerks. I walked in and saw Lady Gisela alone at a table, she looked up smiled and motioned for me to sit.
"As I'm assuming you know I've decided to get more serious with the process of bringing my son here"

So that's what this is about I had completely forgotten about that.

" let me guess ... you want me to bring your son here" .
It's not that I'm not excited about the mission or to meet this supposedly mischievous person I
Say supposedly because everything is mischievous to her. The start just that I don't see why she can't do this herself how hard is it to get your own child to come with you a specially under false pretenses.

" No actually I'm quite capable of doing that myself the part I need help with is getting him to stay."
Interesting
" How would I get him to stay I don't even know him"
" oh Sophie Elizabeth"
Again with that stupid nick name
" it's not that hard just be nice to him show him around tell him a Littel bit of what we do be his friend that's it that's all you have to do"
Friend " I can do that"
She clapped " excellent here's a picture of him in case I'm not there when you first encounter each other "
The picture she handed me was of a truly Beautiful boy from his hair to eyes to that one freckle.
Great bone structure to.
"Gisela"
She whisked around " what dear"
"What's your sons name again"

"Keefe"

A/N I kinda think I suck at writing which is why updates are phew and far between. despite that I am going to keep doing this story but your comments are huge encouragement so please keep commenting the more often you comment the more often I'm going to update