v. negative points

CHAPTER FIVE:
( negative points )

CHAPTER FIVE:( negative points )

*・゚

             VENUS KNOWS THAT THE Slytherin girl finds her insufferable— alright, maybe not that annoying, but tiresome the least. Truth be told, it does not bother that some people might find her insane, lunatic, etc... she takes a pride in that fact. She knows some of what she does makes others laugh and honestly that is all she wishes for. Being the best poet there is— yes, the best!— she knows it just has to be fate when in Muggle Studies she sits right beside Pansy Parkinson and Seamus. Unfortunately, Zabini most likely figured that if surrounding himself between the girl and Malfoy she will not sit with him. He stands correct, but even so, Venus goes beside Parkinson instead. The Slytherin scowls for a few moments before realizing that will not make her leave (correct, again!).

             "Hey, Pansy!" Venus greets enthusiastically, waving her hand in front of her face. The Slytherin girl huffs in annoyance before briefly waving at her (and honestly Venus takes that as a win) to get her to shut up. It appears that luck is in Parkinson's side because their new Muggle Studies professor enters with a cruel smile.

             Venus immediately silences and glares, letting her eyes trail after the professor. Everyone in the room silenced right away that they could hear the leaves moving and the sound of breathing from everyone around them. Her eyes harden when Professor Carrow turns to them with a wicked grin on her face.

             "You must have heard that Professor Burbage has resigned from Muggle Studies," the woman starts off with the same cold tone as ever. She struts between the students with her wand visible on her hand clearly ready to probably curse them if they say anything wrong. Venus would not be surprise. Resigned? Venus scoffs internally and leans back on her seat. This whole room no longer holds the artifacts muggles tend to use on a daily routine. It is completely dark and there are posters of dead people on the wall. Gruesome and most likely traumatizing to those first years having to take this class as well. It seems almost like every seventh year is present in this last class despite their house differences. "I assure you this class will be completely different than it how it used to be."

             "Worse by the looks of it," Venus mumbles to herself. She is glad to find only Parkinson heard her words, but does not say anything to bring attention toward them. Instead, the Slytherin gives her a sharp look as if warning her not to get herself fin trouble. Huh, Venus smiles to herself, part of her cares.

             Professor Carrow turns to the students with a suspicious look on her eye. Every one of them either hold in their breaths while making eye contact with her, or have a look of void. Venus does neither and simply stares at her in boredom. "Who here likes muggles?"