vi. wiztag fun

CHAPTER SIX:
( wiztag fun )

CHAPTER SIX: ( wiztag fun )

*・゚

             PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL DID NOT enjoy hearing the news about Venus receiving detention on the very first day of class and proceeded to give her more for the rest of the week. Venus knows that the only reason she announced it to the whole school about it is not so she can get embarrassed, but so the Carrows know perfectly well that her Head of House is dealing with her. While she appreciates it, Neville also forbid her from speaking anymore against them until a week or two. The infamous former awkward boy told her exactly, 'you did your part now let me do mine for now'. Neville ended up with a detention on Friday.

             Now, you may also be thinking, what ever happened to the class with the male Carrow? Well, the male professor left school for a couple of days and so he missed teaching Dark Arts and thus, every student was able to pass through the class without any curse being thrown against them. No one still knows what they are going to be taught, but they were at least given more time to not think about it.

             Until later today, of course.

             Professor Sprout walks around her classroom with a kind smile on her lips. She eyes the students with a pitiful look and does not bother to silence Venus as she lets out a laugh. Why, you may ask? Well, that is easy to answer. Venus finds the smallest of things funny and most of the time she has no utter reason on why it is— you can literally tell her the worst joke of all and she'll laugh.

             "Do you know what is useful for nosebleeds?" Neville leans in and whispers to Venus. His somehow muscled body against the table he is placed at behind the young girl, Ernie Macmillan, and Anthony Goldstein (her seat partners).

             Venus gasps and turns around curiously. "What?"

             Neville quietly snickers before answering, "Knotgrass." The joke does not need to be told twice before Venus is already doubling back in laughter, her head tilting back with the widest grin on her face. Her hand is slapping on the table which clearly announces her disruption of assignment to Professor Sprout, but upon noticing the words 'Fuck Death Eaters!' on her hand, the older woman simply smiles and shakes her head in amusement.

             Ernie and Anthony chuckle, not because they find the joke funny, but because of how Venus almost topples out of her chair in the process if it were not for her holding onto their arms. The class silences and some begin to follow her move just for the fact that they have no clue what happened, but hey someone's laughing! Neville turns into a shade of red of embarrassment and leans back on his chair.