vii. repeating rabbits

CHAPTER SEVEN:
( repeating rabbits )

CHAPTER SEVEN:( repeating rabbits )

▂✫⌒*・゚

VENUS REALIZED THAT PLAYING games between all houses can help in bringing all of them together. Sure, last time for Wiztag they only got Theodore Nott to join in the fun (many still wary of him seeing as everyone knows he is a son of a Death Eater), however, she knows (or hopes at least) that within time others will join. Especially those first-years that she swore she saw brighten up at how Nott joined the game with no problems. Seems like fear of being caught by any of the older professors won them over.

Detention became her hobby for majority of the time seeing as the Carrows truly loved causing her pain and every other professor continued assigning her one almost each day to take over for them (them being Professor McGonagall, Professor Flitwick, and Professor Sprout). The rebellion has been working out great for the most part. Younger students and those not wanting to gain attention were either on watch or participating in leaving a mark during the night and it being found out in the morning. No one reveals who has done it and Lizette even offered to jinx these said things so that whoever tells is found out. However, Venus denied it after a close thought since she cannot blame them if the answer is tortured out of them. By the looks of it, no one would betray one another (like Marietta had done back in their fifth-year) unless they were completely and brutally tortured.

There is something Venus greatly regrets. She did not visit the Weasley twins' shop during the summer and thus, she does not have their supplies and that absolutely sucks because she has an awesome idea and it requires their inventions. It takes her more than an hour to realize she can still send them a letter (actually she asked Ginny if she can communicate with the twins and the redhead told her it would not be a problem).

Dear Weasley twins,

Hi, my name is Venus Thomas. A current seventh-year, but I was a fifth-year when the two of you pulled off some awesome pranks and practically killed Umbridge's reputation which I will forever savor! Anyway, I'm actually hoping that I can buy some of your products? Five galleons for however much supplies they are worth because school sucks. Perhaps it is even worse that when Umbridge had been here. Many students are gloomy and I wish to make them smile like you two both made all of us do so before. Of course, your work will forever be far superior, but I wish to grant them happiness. Ginny gave me the 'okay' card to send this and I hope you will consider it as quick as possible.

Sincerely,
Venus Thomas

Venus attacked the five galleons before sending it off. She stays at the Owlery for a couple of seconds, the strong feeling within her wanting to send a letter to her parents... to ask them how they are doing and if they have heard any news about Dean. Noticing the way that she is alone on the Owlery with nothing but restless owls, Venus lets herself sit by the empty seat and desk where the quill any person can use to write lays and parchment on the side. She stares blankly at the wall in front of her. Emotionless. She is not sure how to feel about being alone. Part of her feels glad that the smile on her face is resting for a moment. That she does not need to keep it up and spread it around everywhere when sometimes she just wants to... cry. She does not mind how she makes others feel, but it does not help her. The other part thinks being alone is far scarier than anything else. That maybe one day she will not stop crying or just never wanting to smile. Venus hates being distraught. She hates it. She wishes for that smile to truly come to light. She doesn't want to pretend to be happy, she wants to be.