Chapter 8

Ink walked down the large crowded hallway, throwing winks and flying kiss as he pass by. Fangirls started to squeal as Ink looked at them and winked.

"Inkyyyyyy!!!" someone yelled, and tackled Ink to the ground. Gasps and murmurs started to echo through the hallway.

"Woah, woah. What's up, Blue?" Ink asked, and patted Blue's skull.

"I missed you!" Blue exclaimed, and hugged Ink tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I missed you too, baby Blue." Ink murmured, Blue's eyelights turned into stars.

"Blue! Get off of that person!" someone yelled, behind them.

They both looked up, and saw the one and only, Dust. Ink smirked and kissed Blue's skull, triggering Dust's anger. Dust yanked Blue out of Ink's grip, causing Blue to yelp. Ink also stood up, and dusted his pants.

"Dustyyy!" Blue whined, Dust enveloped Blue into a protective hug.

"I don't want you, seeing with that person anymore, cause you're mine alone." Dust murmured, Blue blushed but continued to whine.

"But, he's my bestfriend! I can be near him whenever I want!" Blue pouted, Dust raised a brow of confusion.

"What do you mean, 'bestfriend'?" Dust asked, Blue glared at him.

"He's Ink! Can't you remember him?! You're such a goldfish sometimes." Blue mumbled the last sentence.

"Hold up, Ink?!" Dust looked at the person, who Blue hugged earlier.

"That's my name, cutie~" Ink smirked slyly, Dust's mouth hang open.

"Ink?! Is that really you?! When were you back?!" Dust asked, in disbelief.

"Yep, it is me. And I've been back for a few weeks now. You haven't heard?" Ink asked, smiling at the shocked skeleton.

"How?! You were gone without a trace, then you're suddenly back....." Dust's voice, was hushed in the last sentence.

"Eh, doesn't really matter. I'm back now, that's all that matters." Ink simply said, then shrugged.

"We have to get you, to the group!" Blue squealed, Dust nodded in agreement.

"Woah, you guys are still whole? Am I the only one who was gone?" Ink asked, he received a nod.

"Let's go!" Blue exclaimed, and started dragging Ink to god-knows-where, with Dust following.

They both reached a field, it was big. Like the one's, they had on High School. They started walking down the path, where a bunch of flowers and bench stood. A group of skeletons was seen there, all huddled up in a circle.

"Hey guys! I brought a friend!" Blue exclaimed, and ran up to them.

The group turned to their direction, and that's when Ink recognized all of them. And of course, they all look the same, except for a few.

"Ink?!" someone yelled, his purple heart shaped eyelights, was wide with shock.

"Did you miss me, Lust?" Ink asked, Lust ran to his direction and tackled Ink to the grass underneath them.

"Yes! Of course I did!" Lust exclaimed, and started squealing.

"Oi, no touching my boyfriend!" someone yelled, from the group.

Ink and Lust started giggling, like highschool girls. They then looked at the owner of the voice. It was Horror, with his infamous frown. Lust stood up, and lent a hand to Ink, which the other took gratefully.