Chapter 18

"C-Cross….." Nightmare stuttered, a horrified look plastered on his face.

After those words left his mouth, Cross pulled away from Blue with a giggle. Completely oblivious of their boyfriends behind them.

"Why…" Nightmare trailed off, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Lust was the first one to notice their partners, and looked away, feeling guilty.

"Cross, Nightmare's behind you." Lust whispered to the monochrome skeleton, Cross stiffened, slowly turning around.

"Nighty?" Cross asked, walking in front of Nightmare.

Nightmare didn't reply, instead he glared at Cross, before walking away.

"Um, guys? What's wrong with Nightmare?" Cross asked, a look of confusion printed on his face.

"He saw you pull away from Blue earlier, and from the looks of it, he must've thought you were kissing him." Lust said, Cross frowned, did they look like that?

When nobody was aware, Dust had dragged Blue somewhere secluded….

"Blue, what was that?!" Dust yelled, earning a confused look from Blue.

"What was 'what'?" Blue asked, thinking of what Dust meant.

"You…...you, you were kissing Cross earlier! Why?!" Dust demanded, clutching his skull in frustration.

Realization dawned on Blue, he let out a small giggle.

"No, we weren't silly! We were playing! What was that game called? The Pocky Game?" Blue asked, but more to himself.

Dust cooled down a bit, but his anger is still there.

"Isn't that the game, where two players are on opposite sides of the Pocky stick and will bite down on it until they both kiss? Then you both still kissed!"

"Pfft, we didn't! Cross broke the stick, that's why he was giggling when he pulled away earlier!"

"Oh….I'm glad," Dust said, pulling Blue in a hug, "I really thought you were kissing another person, in fact our best friend! But you didn't."

"Pfft, you should know by now that I wouldn't be able to do that." Blue giggled, nuzzling Dust's chest.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go back?" Dust asked, pulling away from Blue. Blue nodded, taking Dust's hand in his, intertwining their fingers together.

They both went back to the group, Cross was crying, and the rest was comforting him. Blue immediately rushed to Cross's side, asking him what happened.

"He….Nightmare told me that we'll have a little break, I don't know what to do…." Cross sniffed, wiping away his tears, but another one appeared next.

"Wait…..didn't Nightmare walk away earlier?" Dust asked, a little confused. Nightmare walked away earlier, didn't he?

"Yeah, but came back after a minute and confronted Cross. Cross tried explaining it to him earlier, but Nightmare still considered having a break with him." Ink said, pulling Cross in a hug. Cross immediately latched onto him, sobbing on Ink's chest.

"Don't worry Cross, breaks are not officially 'we're done' thing, it's more of a 'I need a space'." Ink patted Cross's back, who nodded in response.

"Don't worry, Cross! We'll be here for you!" Dream said, flashing Cross a wide smile.

"Yeah!" Blue agreed with Dream, giving Cross a thumbs up.

"Now, cheer up buttercup! Tears don't look good on you." Lust wiped away Cross's tears, smiling at him softly.

"By the way, let's go to class, we only have ten minutes." Killer pointed out, holding on to Dream's hand.

"Yeah, what classes do you guys have?" Blue asked.

They all said their classes, going with the one'd who have the same classes too.

"Oh well, see you guys later!" Ink yelled, he's the only one who doesn't have a pair. But that's fine.

"Inky!"

Ink wheezed, feeling something tackle him to the ground.

"Hi, Madison, can you please get off me? I can't breath." Ink said, trying to be polite.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" Madison apologized, getting off of Ink.

"It's fine." Ink stood up, straightening his shirt and dusting his pants.

"We have the same classes, right? Let's go!"

Madison took Ink by the hand, dragging him somewhere....

"Uhh…..but, this is not the way to our class?" Ink pointed out, a little confused.

"Oh, it isn't? Well, too bad!"

After those words left her mouth. Ink felt something hit him in the head, making him stumble and land on his back. He could hear giggles- no, insane giggles, before fully passing out.

"You're mine~"

~•~

The real plot begins...