Chapter 14

A/N: Thanks for checking in! I'm still a piece of garbage~
I also removed the bold and italics, whenever they talk.
•*•*•*•*•

"Inky! it's been so long!" A girl with a hazel brown hair yelled, while being on top of Ink. Ink chuckled, and patted her head.

"Indeed, Sarah." Ink replied, with his unusual 'charming' smile.

"Sarah, get off of Ink." A guy stepped in, Ink immediately recognized this guy as Shaun.

"Sorry!" The girl apologized, and got off of Ink.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Ink smiled, as he also stood up. He dusted his pants and straighten his shirt.

"Sup, Shaun." Ink grinned, as he made his way to his bestfriend. They did their signature fist bumped, and laughed.

"Who's with you? He looks fascinating!" Sarah exclaimed, and looked at Error from head to toe.

"Sarah! Where are your manners?" Shaun glared at his twin sister. Sarah made a thinking gesture, by placing an index finger on her chin.

"Back home, probably." Sarah replied, her eyes screaming mischief.

Error and Ink snorted, but Shaun wasn't amused at all. In fact, he was fuming with anger. You could see smokes coming out of his ears and nose. Shaun marched over his sister and twisted her left ear.

"Ow! That hurts!" Sarah complained. As she desperately trying to take her brother's hand, from her ear.

"I'll make it more painful, if you won't listen to me." Shaun replied, with a sharp glare.

"But I am, listening to you! I even answered your question earlier!" Sarah whined, Ink and Error burst out laughing while Shaun exploded with anger.

"Alright, alright, that's enough, you might hurt your sister, Shaun." Ink stepped in, trying to break the tension that was forming between the twins.

"Ugh!" Shaun groaned, and marched off. Error's gaze didn't leave Shaun, as the other sat down on the couch with a look of frustration.

"Why are you trying to annoy your brother, anyway?" Ink asked, as he grinned at Sarah.

"Well, it's not what I'm intending to do, but I'm kinda bored?" Sarah replied, and shrugged.

Ink perked up, as a sudden idea popped up. He turned to Error, and made a 'come here' motion. Error also went up to him, and stood on his side.

"Yeah?" Error asked, Ink grinned at him.

"Error, this is Sarah. Sarah, this is Error." Ink said, as they introduced the two to each other.

"Hello! It's really nice to meet, Ink's new boyfriend!" Sarah exclaimed, as she shook Error's hand.

"Likewi-" Error stopped, as he finally processed the girl's words. Ink made a choking noises, while Error started coughing.

"Nice work, Sarah!" Shaun cheered, from the couch. Sarah looked at her twin with a confused look.

"What do you mean, Shaun?" Sarah asked, Shaun smirked at her twin.

"They aren't together." Shaun replied, Sarah made an 'ohh' sound, and scratched the back of her neck.

"Sorry! You two just look cute together, so I thought you two were dating." Sarah apologized, with an awkward grin.

"It's fine, and did you forgot? I'm currently hooking up with Madison." Ink replied. Error perked, at the mention of Ink and Madison's relationship.

'So, they were only hooking up, that only means that I still have a chance!' Error thought, as a small smile split his mouth.

"Oh yeah! I did forgot! Oh, and brother don't you like Madison?" Sarah blurted out, Shaun choked on his own saliva and started coughing. He's been exposed.

"I......erm- yeah...." Shaun replied, awkwardly. He knew it was bad, to like his friend's girlfriend. But he didn't have a choice, he was attracted to Madison.

"That's alright, Shaun. I already knew." Ink replied, suddenly appearing behind Shaun. Shaun let out a startled gasp. How did he get there so fast?!

"Jesus Christ! You nearly gave me a heart attack! And how did you know, that I liked her?" Shaun's voice, was getting lower at the end.

"It was obvious, duh. I'm actually wondering why, Madison didn't notice." Ink shrugged, Shaun facepalmed. Was he that obvious?

"Uhh, we feel so left out here." Sarah butted in, while pointing at herself then to Error. Ink let out a chuckle, and sat next to Shaun.

"Then, take a seat." Ink said, and pointed at the seat that was across them. Error and Sarah rushed to the couch, and sat.

"Oh, and Shaun, how did you know where I live?" Ink asked, turning to his bestfriend.

"Madison told me, and I also asked your mom, for reassurance." Shaun smiled awkwardly, Ink mouthed an 'ahh' and smiled.

"How long have you liked, Madison?" Ink asked, with a cheeky grin. He was really okay, talking about this, since he don't love Madison that much.

"Uhh, half a year, I guess?" Shaun replied, though that was more of a question.

"Would you date her, if I break up with her?" Ink asked again. Error and Sarah thought they were going too far. Shaun thought of what's his response is gonna be.

"Maybe? I don't know at the moment," Shaun leaned in to Ink's ear and whispered, "Considering she's obsessed with you."

"This is not good." Ink muttered while his face formed a frown, Error raised an eyebrow of confusion.

"What are you guys talking about?" Error asked, Ink smiled and said,

"Nothing at all." Error nodded, while Sarah was not satisfied with the reply.

"Just frickin tell us!" Sarah slammed her hand on the glass table, infront of her.

"It's a secret Sarah, and secrets are meant to be kept until someone finds out." Shaun replied, and leaned in to the couch and propped up his legs on the glass table.

"Not gonna lie, but I'm kinda curious on what it is about." Error admitted and sighed. Ink gave him a reassuring grin.

"Don't worry, it's nothing special." Ink leaned on the couch and closed his eyesockets.

"Ink, have I told you about that news from you mother?" Sarah asked, Ink opened his left eyesocket to look at Sarah.

"No? Please, do tell." Ink replied, Sarah straightened her shirt nervously.

"Auntie had told us, that she's sending your butler here."

Ink shot up, an annoyed look planted on his face. With a frustrated sigh, he took his phone out of his pocket and called his mom.

"Hold on, I'll be back." Ink said and stood up, walking away from them.

"Wanna play, twenty questions?" Shaun asked, turning to Error. Said skeleton hesitantly nodded.

"Great! Let's start!" Sarah exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

"Okay....."

•*•*•
A/N:

Uhhh, what's up? I'm sorry for taking so long! ;-;

I was having writer's block (*insert unholy screech*)

See ya'll on the next side!