Chapter 17: Want

a/n: ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT CONTAIN SMUT ⚠️ however, it does contain sexual acts, so please be aware :)

🥀 " 'You are being USED,' the mind said. 'But you love him,' the heart whispered." 🥀

"Hey babe."

Yamaguchi tensed up at the sudden voice behind him. He had been praying that Tsukishima would sleep the whole night and not wake up with any demands, but once again, he was wrong.

"Yes Tsukki?"

"I've got a little problem," Tsukki smirked as he moved his lower half closer to Yamaguchi. "Mind helping me out?"

"Tsukki, it's the middle of the night, a-and there's people around. We wouldn't want to wake them," he explained, hoping the blonde would change his mind. Of course, he didn't.

"Come on," Tsukishima began to beg but quickly stopped himself. He knew exactly what to say, and Yamaguchi knew it was coming.

"Fine whatever. Don't help me if you don't want to. I'm not going to beg you do to anything. I just figured since you were my boyfriend, you'd want to help me, but I guess not," Tsukki huffed out as he rolled over facing away from Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi clenched his teeth. 'Don't give in. Don't give in. Don't give in. Don't-'

"Fine. Let's go to the bathroom or a closet or something," Yamaguchi sighed in defeat as he gave in. Tsukki smirked as they both got up to go find someplace private.

They snuck out of the main gym and headed towards the club room.

"Nobody should be there," Yamaguchi said as he walked extremely quickly. He just wanted to get it over with and get back to bed.

When they reached the club room, they entered and Yamaguchi locked the door behind them. As soon as he turned back around, Tsukki grabbed him and began kissing and biting his neck. Yamaguchi just stood there and reacted how he knew Tsukki wanted him to. Now, he wouldn't lie to you and say it didn't feel good, because it did. But he didn't want it. He didn't want to have sex all the time. He didn't want to be used. He wanted to be loved. And he did everything in his mind to convince him that this was love.

The rest of the whole ordeal was a blur, with Yamaguchi trying his best to defend Tsukishima's actions in his head. That was, at least, until he heard the words.

"I love you Tadashi."

Those awful, damning words that made Yamaguchi see red. They were disgusting. They were nasty. They were lies.

Yamaguchi hated this part the most. He knew he didn't mean it. There was no love in that statement, yet he said it every time they finished. Yamaguchi sighed, happy that it was over, and said the words that he truly meant, and that Tsukki wanted to hear.

"I love you too Tsukki."