Chapter 4. Homeroom

The bus pulled up to the school and we all got off. The principal, apparently named Four, knew that I was the new kid and toured me around the school. For a 64 student school, it was BIG. I looked out a window on the higher floors and I think I gained a chronic fear of heights. He later assigned me a locker and introduced me to all the teachers. They were:

One: The math teacher
Two: The english teacher
Three: The science teacher
Five: The history teacher
Six: The french teacher
Seven: The gym teacher
Eight: The social studies teacher
Nine: The health teacher
Zero: The detention monitor
X: The vice-principal
Y: The lunch lady
Z: The secretary

It was a nightmare introducing myself to every teacher. They all wanted to know EVERYTHING about me. I got through it all eventually and sprinted to homeroom. On the way there, I smacked into a pentagonal student that launched into the air, and got a good four second air time before falling to the ground slowly, almost like paper.

"I'm SO sorry! I didn't know you were-"

'It's fine. This always happens to me. I am paper after all."

"Okay then. Well, I gotta get to homeroom so..."

"Wait. Are you the new kid?"

"Um, yeah. My name's Firey."

"Cool. We never had a new kid before. I'm Foldy."

"Nice to meet you Foldy, but I REALLY got to get to homeroom."

"Follow me. We all share one homeroom."

I followed Foldy to a big classroom with everyone in it. Foldy went and sat down next to a stapler, while I stood in the doorway looking for a place to sit. X saw me and said "Oh! Um, everyone, this is Firey."

62 monotone voices spoke "Hi Firey." at once. This leaf girl was the only energetic one. It made me a little uncomfortable. I then spied a place to sit, next to a tennis ball with no arms, talking to a golf ball with no arms. Come to think of it, a lot of people had no arms. Some even have no arms OR legs. Weird.

I sat down next to the tennis ball and was immediately greeted with "Oh great, HE'S sitting with us."

"GB, calm down. We haven't even met him." He then turned to me and said "Hi. I'm Tennis Ball. This is Golf Ball. You can call us TB and GB for short."

"Only FRIENDS call me GB. We are mutuals Firey, AT MOST. Don't get your hopes up."

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you guys, TB and Golf Ball."

I had to admit I was knowing everyone pretty quick. So far I only had Pen, Eraser, Foldy, Tennis Ball, and Golf Ball on my list of everyone, but I'm sure I'll meet everyone soon enou-

"HEY FIREY! HOW ARE YOU DOING? WANNA BE FRIENDS?"

I jumped in fear as the entire room went silent, looking at the leaf girl with a disturbed look. I had to reply SOMETHING, so I said a nice "Sure?"

The entire room groaned at my response, as the leaf girl bounced around the room in joy. "YAY! A FRIEND! I'm Leafy."

Leafy seemed like that girl that wanted to be friends with everyone, no matter what it takes. I felt like this was going to go back and haunt me later. Just then the bell rang, and we all went to our first class. If that was only homeroom, I can only imagine what will happen next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey! Sugar here!

It has been a while since chapter 3, and I wanted to say that I'm sorry for the wait, but there is probably stories you read that take longer to make one chapter. But that would make sense because they might be professional writers and take a lot of time to get a chapter right.

Trivia Time!
Every character that Firey has interacted with, in order, is the order of the characters' first appearances in BFB 1. Like Pen is his new neighbor, and Pen starts off the video saying "Eraser! Eraser!" and then trips over rocky, which is the second charecter, and then eraser come on screen, as he comes in the story after firey trips on rocky. The only exceptions are Four and X. Nice little trivia for you.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and see you in chapter 5! Sugar signing off!