Discontinued.

um, yeah. it's been a while, hasn't it.

i have been very demotivated to make this, and with school starting, it's gonna be harder in itself to actually write a chapter.

with all this in mind, im discontinuing the series. sorry to the three people who actually liked this one, but i will tell you the plan of the story.

firey was supposed to wake up in the ambulance with his mom next to him and he would explain how he got that way, and then the ambulance would get in a car crash and his mom would die on impact. i know, its brutal, but i wanted to make firey feel like everything that happened on that first day was entirely his fault and that he was cursed. he would spend about a week in hospital with barely any sleep thinking about his mom and how much more sad and quiet the family would be, considering his dad doesnt talk. he would then go back to school and everyone he knew would be concerned about why he was gone, so he told them.

thats all i had planned for it. a brutal end to the story.

you can however, continue this story if you want to. I'll give you all full permission to finish the story the way you want it. or you can completely start over if you want. ill read it.

so yeah, sorry for this. demotivation sucks.