xiv

Caroline shifted her weight on the palms of her feet uneasily, his blood-stained clothes did scarcely to ease her nerves as his stiff eyes gave little to nothing away. Klaus hadn't built of walls around Caroline for a particularly long time. So what was occurring now? Why was he being so insufferable at this moment in time? As far as caroline could tell nothing between them had changed. Well except her coming to terms with the intolerable butterflies that flapped around quite aggressively in her stomach whenever he was around. But Klaus didn't know that.

"What's wrong Klaus?" Caroline asked, shuffling closer to him with hesitant footsteps. The original responded by simply averting her eyes and looking away. Caroline couldn't bear the sight of him being so distant from her, "C'mon just talk to me."

Klaus was angry, to say the least at what Caroline did. Moments early Klaus had been informed that the blonde vampire went around town asking about Camille, which was still a very sore subject for him, behind his back. Klaus and Camille had been friends, but when Cami betrayed that friendship by running off without so much as a goodbye Klaus had closed the girl off from his mind and, more importantly, his heart, "As you spoke to me about Camille? Oh wait, I forgot. You didn't." He didn't mean to sound so harsh, but something inside him always broke at the idea that Caroline didn't trust him.

She seemed shocked by this new information. Yes, she had asked about Cami but Caroline hadn't thought anything of it. The reason she didn't ask Klaus was because of a fit of preposterous envy that was still rooted deep inside her, scared that if she brought up the lady he would snap, "Look I'm sorry I didn't ask you. I thought, from what Freya said, it was a trigger for you."

Klaus's fierce eyes dimmed down a bit at her concerns. that was always something that intrigued him about her, the light that illuminates oh so brightly throughout her whole person. Radiating away from everything corrupt that was apart of being a vampire. She had accomplished something that thousand-year-old immortal hadn't come across in all his life. A vampire with an undeniable good in them. The empathy Caroline could feel was incredible, the way the blonde girl could take on others' sadness and try to help, "It is no such thing."

Caroline cocked her head side, "Seriously? You expect me to believe that Cami means nothing to you? From what I've heard you appeared so infatuated by her, it was resembling an obsession." She didn't mean to sound jealous, but then again Caroline never was very good at concealing how she felt at any given time. But why was Caroline upset at the allegations of love? Yes, she had an undeniable feeling for the original hybrid but she docked it down as nothing but pure lust.

Niklaus was shocked at this, how had caroline gotten it so wrong? Cami was nothing but a close friend to Klaus, she was never anything more. Even the idea of a relationship between them was absolutely absurd, so how come caroline was so affected by the notion of it? A glint was veiling her light blue eyes, an emotion only conceivable as uncute jealously.  

At this, a smirk tugged across Klaus's lips. Yes, Caroline was indeed jealous, which made Klaus all the giddier. Maybe all the flirtatious he threw at her wasn't for nothing. Maybe, just maybe, the blonde bombshell reciprocated his feelings, "Are you jealous, love?" 

A deep red blush rose up across caroline's face, "W-what! No!" She backed up as he approached, eventually slamming into the brick walla behind her, smacking with an unpleasant thud

"I think that's exactly what you are," Nik's voice had gotten quieter as he encased the smaller body in his large hands, trapping her to the wall. His confidence was only added onto as he heard the beating of Caroline's heart quicken, "You're jealous that Camille and I had something."

She gulped roughly, her head spinning wildly as breaths left from her in swift shallow clumps. His lips seemed to be dusting hers in a soft kiss, though the contact was close enough to even call it that. Caroline wanted to give in, so severely she desired to make the move and unite them, but something in her screamed that it would be a mistake. What if when Klaus finally succeeded in his crusade to make her fall for him the original hybrid left. This was all about the chase, right?

Klaus's eyes stared deeply into her own, asking for permission as his lips ghosted hers. His hands trailed her lower abdomen softly, sending a feverish heat to cover her whole body and shooting sparks of electricity into her core. All former thoughts left her mind as she nodded. 

Niklaus Mikaelson's lips connected with Caroline Forbes's gently at first, shadowing them as if he would break her. But right at this moment, Caroline wanted to be broken, so she grabbed his blonde curls and rammed their lips together in a frenzied kiss, her desires driving her more than any past fear she faced. Klaus was quick to follow the change of pace, removing his hands from her stomach and placing them around her waist, slamming their hips into each other. A small whimper left the blonde female's lips as Klaus moved to her ear, sucking softly. Caroline wrapped her legs around his waist as he held her up, flashing them to the room where he asked for confirmation one more time, to which the girl answered with a vehement kiss. That night Caroline Forbes lost all that she promised herself, everything rational was thrown out the window. 

Caroline Forbes finally gave herself completely to Niklaus Mikaelson. 

--

UgH i love this chapter sm. 

My babies are so cute