finale

Freya woke up to Lucien and Vincent performing a spell, her arms were cut open and she had a large stomach wound that was hastily tied with a piece of fabric. A bowl of blood was getting muttered over by the witch, who was clearly distraught evident by the dried blood under his eyes and the nose.

"what are you doing?" She managed to croak out, the pain around her increasing with every movement she made. The limbs burning with a deep ferocity within each joint. 

"Ah, dearest freya you're awake just in time to see my transformation!" Lucien clapped, his smile giddy with a cynical undertone as Vincent continues to whisper the spell.

Turning slightly Freya saw Caroline tied up at her arms and legs with vervain soaked ropes, unconscious up to the point where the blonde vampire was falling off the log she was propped upon. It disturbed Freya seeing the sparky firecracker in such a compromising position. 

"What do you mean?" Freya managed to crawl slightly over to Caroline, just in time to watch her stir, clearly about to awake, "What transformation?"

"You'll see soon enough- Oh! Looks like the traitor is waking up!" Lucien's grin collapsed, her eyes squinting slightly as a dark red liquid started to fall into a vile.

Caroline was in fact awakening, her blue eyes bloodshot from the bright sun and the tightly wound ropes burning into her skin, the vervain painfully digging around her ankles and wrists, "w-what?" 

Lucien had quickly found out Caroline wasn't on his side after aurora had done her fair amount of spying, seeing as the red-head wanted to prove she was dating Klaus, "Ah I'll talk to you in a minute."

The man walked up to the pot and grabbed the vile, plugging the bowl so it wouldn't leak and stood up, bringing the glass to his lips. But then he suddenly collapses, the liquid spilling onto the floor.

"What happened to you Blondie?"

Damon was stood above the body, holding a still-beating bloodied heart, "So this is what you were doing with Stefan? Getting yourself kidnapped by weird drinkers?" Damon had already mad this way to snap Vincent's neck, much to Freya's displeasure.

"My god I don't think I've ever been happier to see you than this moment." Caroline let out a shaky breath of relief as he cut the ties and helped her stand, "And for your information, this is the first time I've gotten kidnapped thank you very much."

"Hey don't think you're slick, Stefan already told me you had slept with The Big Bad Hybrid. Let me say I didn't think you had that in you." Damona laughed teasingly as Caroline glared at him, a look reading as 'seriously? Mind your own business.'

"Freya this is Damon. Damon this is Freya, the oldest Mikelson," She stopped to stare at his confused face, "I'll explain everything but we need to get back to New Orleans before Klaus loses his mind."

"My god ester really couldn't keep it in her pants," Damon whispered under his breath, the number of kids now growing.

"No kidding."

==

Caroline walked upstairs in the compound, leaving Freya to explain everything to the people downstairs. She knew that Klaus was most likely worried sick and didn't want him doing an irrational killing spree.

"Klaus?" She called out into the air, which held thick with stress as she almost limped into the room, her body still burning and her joints tightened from the uncomfortable position she had been tied down in, "Klaus I know you're in here."

As she said the words Klaus walked out from behind a painting, eyes small with tire and lips chapped from clear nervous biting, "Oh thank god," He released a shallow gasp of air and walked towards her, his large hands playing in her golden locks.

"I'm here I'm okay. The prophecy is over we're safe."

We're

That's how they would continue to be described for years to come. Niklaus Mikaleson and Caroline Forbes. In the first few years, they traveled the world with Hayley, Elijah, and Hope. Though Caroline kept in contact with her Mystic Falls friends she had made many new ones along the way.

For the first time in either of their lives, Niklaus and Caroline were perfectly content. 

== 

We have reached Le end. I was going to make this longer, as you could tell by the rather hastily done ending (Though I still like it)

But I was quickly losing interest and didn't want that to reflect on my writing.

Per usually I want to say I love you all so much and you'll never understand how much people reading and enjoying my work has changed my life.

So thank you.