Year One~ Train Ride

A.N. Sorry I haven't updated in a while and for the short chapter, this is kind of a filler. Enjoy and don't forget to vote!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of us walked into the great hall for the third time today. We quickly found the rest of our group and sat down with them.

"Hey 'Mione, what was the thing that you had Goyle do this morning?" Theo asked.

"Oh, nothing you need to worry about, probably. Did you do it Goyle?" I smirked when Theo went pale.

"Yeah, I just have to send it." H said mashed potatoes falling out of his mouth.

"Gross, but okay, tell me when you send it."

"Why? You won't know who gets it anyway."

"True, but still. Can you at least tell me what house their in?" I pouted.

"Fine, come over here." H grumbled and whispered in my ear the person's house.

"Really Goyle? I'm impressed." I nodded my head smugly as if I figured out who he was talking about.

"Yeah yeah." He muttered, putting another spoon full of potatoes in his mouth.

"Can I have your attention please?" We all looked up when we heard the head master speak. He stroked his white beard absentmindedly before continuing. "This year at Hogwarts has been pretty eventful. I do hope you all have had a great year and have made at least a few friends. Now, please finish your meal and head to the train, your trunks and other personal belongings are in the same compartment that you arrived in." He gave one last smile before stepping down and walking back to his seat.

"Want to go down now? So we can move our stuff into one compartment so we can all sit together?" Draco asked as we stood up, Goyle and Crabbe grabbing a few rolls before standing up.

"Yeah, let's go." Theo said as we walked out with some other student. Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Crabbe, and Goyle grabbed their trunks and stuff and brought them to our compartment.

"So who else is excited for camping!" Pansy practically squealed.

"I don't think anyone is as excited as you." Draco chuckled as Ares slithered up his arm.

"Oh that's not true, I think my mum would give her a run for her money." I chuckled, barely looking up from my book.

"What do you mean?" Theo asked.

"Well, my mum is super excited that I'm bringing magical friends home and camping with them in the summer."

"Didn't you do that before you came to Hogwarts? With muggle friends I mean." Blaise asked.

I sighed, putting my book down so I wouldn't be distracted by it. "I didn't really have friends. They all thought I was weird because I would rather read than play dolls."

"I mean, you are pretty weird..." Draco trailed off, earning a small pinch on the shoulder from me.

"Oh sod off." I muttered, picking my book up again. "Hey!" I yelled when someone took the book out of my hands.

"Sorry, but this conversation isn't over." Pansy smirked, handing the book to Blaise.

"Alright fine, what else is there to talk about anyway?" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Where and when are out parents supposed to drop us off?" Theo smirked.

"Here." I quickly wrote down my address on a price of paper before duplicating it and handing everyone a piece.

"Huh, you don't live to far away from me." Theo mussed.

"Cool." I grinned. "Now, any more questions? Or can I have my book back?"

"Mmmm, no, I don't think I'll give it back just yet. Why don't we play a game to pass the time." Blaise smirked when I pouted.

"What kind of game?" Draco asked.

"I don't know, that's your job!" Blaise whined.

Draco was about to protest when the trim whistle went off. "Welp, looks like we don't have time for a game. Let's go."

"Blaise." I said as I put my hand out.

"Fine." He muttered as he handed me my book.

"Draco." I held out my other hand for Ares.

"Nah, I'll give him back when we get to your house." He smirked and grabbed his trunks and walked out.

"I swear...." I muttered and grabbed my stuff and followed the annoying blond out.