Misa, L & Light - L is a Pervert Weirdo

(Superstar has entered chat)

(Yagami1 has entered chat)

(CakeAndCandy has entered chat)

Superstar: OMG! Light! 

Yagami1: What is it, Misa?

Superstar: Where should we go on our first dateee? :DD

Yagami1: I'm not sure if we should be seen out together in public.

Superstar: Ugh! Why not? :(

Yagami1: Nevermind.

Superstar: Fine. If you don't want to date me then just say so! Boys are SOO confusing.

Yagami1: I didn't say I DIDN'T want to date you. I'm just... not sure if I want to move this quickly. *eyeroll*

Superstar: Oh! Well... that's okay!

Superstar: So if you want to get to know me better, I can tell you all about myself!

Yagami1: Um... alright?

Superstar: I'm a model and an actress AND a singer! My favorite food is pink chocolate chip cookies and my favorite color is black. Also, I refuse to eat ANY other chocolate chip cookie besides the pink ones. I think my manager, Matsuda is really weird and I don't like him, but that's okay. OH and you're my first REAL boyfriend and I love you SOOO much, Light! <33

Yagami1: Well, I feel very educated on your chocolate chip cookie preference. 

Superstar: ONLY the pink ones. No other exception!

Yagami1: Okay...

Superstar: Why are you acting like that?

Yagami1: Like what?

Superstar: Like you don't care! If you're my boyfriend, then that means you're supposed to be intrigued by my problems and preferences. You're supposed to be there for me and you seem like you don't care about anything I say!

Yagami1: I'm sorry, Misa. I'm just having problems with some important things and I'm not really intrigued by anything anyone says. I'm being 100% honest.

Superstar: Well you SHOULD be intrigued about what I say because I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

Yagami1: *sigh*

Superstar: OMG! RYUZAKI, YOU PERVERT! STOP SNEAKING IN HERE AND READING OUR CONVERSATIONS! YOU CREEPER!

CakeAndCandy: My apologies, Miss Amane. 

Superstar: You're such a creeper! How is anyone NOT creeped out by you? 

CakeAndCandy: Light, my suspicion has risen to approximately 32%.

Yagami1: I wasn't aware you were here either, Ryuzaki.

CakeAndCandy: I've been here since you two have begun talking. Scroll to the top if you really want proof.

Superstar: OMG!

CakeAndCandy: 38% increase

Yagami1: Why are you increasing your suspicion? There's nothing suspicious about an innocent IM session.

CakeAndCandy: 40%

Yagami1: Please stop, Ryuzaki.

CakeAndCandy: 43%

Superstar: Ew, Ryuzaki, you're sooo weird.

CakeAndCandy: Everyone is weird in their own way. Perhaps I think you're weird about the way you sit or speak.

Superstar: Uhh, what's weird about the way I sit?

CakeAndCandy: I sit the way I do because it increases my deductive skills by 40%. And I'm fond of sweets because I use my brain for hours on end. If you sat in the manner I do, perhaps if you ate sweets, they wouldn't go to your waistline.

Superstar: WHAT?! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?? LIGHT!!

CakeAndCandy: I'm not calling you fat, Misa. I'm simply stating a fact. 

Yagami1: Well, I have to leave.

CakeAndCandy: Why so sudden, Light?

Yagami1: I have homework to do.

CakeAndCandy: 45%

Yagami1: RYUZAKI, PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE.

CakeAndCandy: Oh, this is nowhere near nonsense. It's the percentage of how much I truly believe that you are Kira. I don't take my percentage of suspicion as a joke. It's very serious, in fact.

Yagami1: I don't have time for this. 

(Yagami1 has left chat) 

CakeAndCandy: Hmm... 47%

Superstar: You are SO weird. Stop being such a weird pervert, you weirdo!!!

(Superstar has left chat)

CakeAndCandy: I'm... a pervert? :( 

(CakeAndCandy has left chat)