L, Matt, Near, & Mello- Anger, Coffee, & Dimwits

(NearAndFar has entered chat)

(CakeAndCandy has entered chat)

CakeAndCandy: How are things with the SPK?

NearAndFar: It's okay. We're feuding with Mello and the Mafia, though.

CakeAndCandy: Mello will never realize things won't be solved with guns and violence. 

NearAndFar: And chocolate

CakeAndCandy: That too

NearAndFar: Can I ask you a question?

CakeAndCandy: Of course

NearAndFar: Why have you chosen me to be your successor?

CakeAndCandy: Well, I don't want Mello taking my place, no offense to him. But he's too aggressive and makes decisions based on his current mood. That's not the way I want to be replaced.

(Chocoholic has entered chat)

Chocoholic: HEY! I was reading over Near's shoulder. What is your problem? 

NearAndFar: It's all true Mello. You're all talk and no action.

Chocoholic: I'll show you some god damn action when my fist hits your face.

NearAndFar: If you ever think you're going to become something in this world, you should really change your mindset.

Chocoholic: My "mindset"? Who are you, huh? I'm 3 years older than you. I don't need advice from a 12 year old, thanks.

NearAndFar: True, I'm younger. But I'm a lot more mature than you.

Chocoholic: Oh, please. You still play with dolls, so shut it.

NearAndFar: *ahem* Action figures!

CakeAndCandy: You both are exceptional at what you do. You're both great at solving cases and discovering clues leading to a final solution. There's no "favorite" among the both of you. So please, can we just get along? For once?

Chocoholic: I'm being pleasant. Near is being unreasonable.

NearAndFar: HAHAHA. HILARIOUS!

Chocoholic: SEE, L? SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?!

NearAndFar: You're being "pleasant"? Give me a freakin' break!

Chocoholic: You're the one who is being "I'm number one, so you can suck it!" I'm just trying to have a nice conversation.

NearAndFar: Oh PLEASE!

CakeAndCandy: *facepalm*

(GamerNerd has entered chat)

GamerNerd: Hey! The gang's all here! Wassup?

Chocoholic: Not now, Matt.

GamerNerd: What? What did I do? D:

NearAndFar: Leave Matt alone. Although he's just as dimwitted as you.

GamerNerd: HEY. I'M NOT DIMWITTED, YOU WEIRDO.

Chocoholic: I'm dimwitted? Really?

CakeAndCandy: You guys, please cut it out. You're ruining my coffee break.

GamerNerd: Apparently you are, Mello. 

NearAndFar: Yes, you're both slower than snails over broken glass.

Chocoholic: The nerve you have... 

GamerNerd: I'M NOT DIMWITTED.

CakeAndCandy: Please stop right now, or I swear to god none of you will be my successors.

Chocoholic: WTF. I'm 3 computers over from you, so I could strangle you if I wanted.

NearAndFar: Yes, you are. HEY. DON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT LOOK.

GamerNerd: I'M NOT DIMWITTED. NEAR? I'M NOT.

CakeAndCandy: I've just spilled coffee all over my keyboard because of you 3. 

Chocoholic: HAHA! NEAR, YOUR ANGRY TYPING IS SO HILARIOUS.

NearAndFar: YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME, MELLO. 

Chocoholic: Since I'm 3 computers over from you, I can get up and show you exactly how I'd beat you. With my foot up your ass! 

GamerNerd: Apply ice to THAT burn, Near!

NearAndFar: I have already beaten you. BECAUSE L CHOOSES ME!

GamerNerd: NEARY-CHU, I CHOOSE YOU!

Chocoholic: Please save your Pokemon references for another time, Matt. 

(GamerNerd has left chat)

CakeAndCandy: STOP FIGHTING! I'M TRYING TO ENJOY MY CAKE AND MY COFFEE AND YOU'VE RUINED IT WITH THE CONSTANT NOISE OF YOUR MESSAGES POPPING UP. NOW STOP, OR I'LL HAVE WATARI KICK THE BOTH OF YOU OFF THE KIRA CASE AND YOU'LL NEVER EVER FEEL THE PRIDE OF SAYING YOU'VE HELPED ON THE KIRA CASE. I'LL ASK LIGHT TO KILL YOU BOTH, SO STOP IT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

(CakeAndCandy has left chat)

Chocoholic: ......

NearAndFar:..................

Chocoholic:.............................

(Chocoholic has left chat)

(NearAndFar has left chat)