Matt & Mello- Insults

(Chocoholic has entered chat)

(GamerNerd has entered chat)

Chocoholic: Where the hell have you been? >:I

GamerNerd: What are you talking about?

Chocoholic: I sent you a message at least a month ago. WHEN I SEND YOU A MESSAGE, YOU DAMN WELL BETTER ANSWER ME.

GamerNerd: Whoa, someone's cranky. Come and talk to me when you finish a chocolate bar, mkay?

Chocoholic: YOU'RE NOT A BURST OF SUNSHINE YOURSELF, MATT.

GamerNerd: HAHAHA! 

Chocoholic: What's so funny? 

GamerNerd: I'm more pleasant than you are.

Chocoholic: No you're not. What a load of shit.

GamerNerd: AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT, HUH? YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Chocoholic: I do too. Don't start, you dork.

GamerNerd: I'm busy.

Chocoholic: With what? Killing zombies? Is that why you haven't answered me in over a month?

GamerNerd: No.

Chocoholic: Don't you lie to me.

GamerNerd: Yes.

Chocoholic: You're outfit sense is tacky. And I hate those stupid goggles you wear. 

GamerNerd: Aw, love you too, Mell-mell.

Chocoholic: AND YOUR CONSTANT SMOKING DRIVES ME BAT SHIT CRAZY. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED NEW LUNGS.

GamerNerd: That's cute. I hate your mushroom haircut and the way you saunter around the orphanage. 

Chocoholic: I DO NOT SAUNTER.

GamerNerd: You do too. I watch.

Chocoholic: AND I DON'T HAVE A MUSHROOM HAIRCUT. AT LEAST I DON'T WEAR FUR VESTS IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER.

GamerNerd: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WEATHER, AS LONG AS I LOOK DROP DEAD GAWGEOUS.

Chocoholic: Are you gay or something? 'Cause I mean, it's okay if you are. ;)

GamerNerd: I'M NOT GAY, MELLO. I TOLD YOU THAT NAOMI MISORA HAD NICE BOOBS, REMEMBER?

Chocoholic: Mhm, okay.

GamerNerd: I'M NOT. I don't have a crush on you, if that's what you're wondering. After all, I think I'd attract other guys if I wore what you did.

Chocoholic: Oh, that's crossing the line. And that's really offensive to the homosexual scene. They're people too.

GamerNerd: You're a big baby. That's what you are. 

Chocoholic: Then what does that make you?

GamerNerd: TOTALLY AWESOME. THAT'S WHAT.

Chocoholic: You're such a loser.

GamerNerd: Love you too.

(GamerNerd has left chat)

(Chocoholic has left chat)