Light & Misa- The Fight

(Yagami1 has entered chat)

(Superstar has entered chat)

Superstar: You need to stop being so boring.

Yagami1: I'm not boring

Superstar: You are too! You're always studying and you don't want to do ANYTHING with me!

Yagami1: I constantly study because I don't want to be an airhead like you.

Superstar: WHAT?

Yagami1: Nothing. 

(Yagami1 has cleared chat history)

Superstar: You need to find a hobby or something besides studying.

Yagami1: I have no time for hobbies. I have a pretty full plate right now.

Superstar: Aw, c'mon, Light! We can find a hobby together! 

Yagami1: MisaMisa, I'm very busy with school. Also, I'm trying to create the new world right now, so if you could maybe go away forever, that'd be great.

Superstar: LIGHT! >:O

Yagami1: Haha! I'm joking! ;D

Superstar: Oh, you really had me angry at you! :P

Yagami1: Haha! 

Superstar: So...

Yagami1: So what?

Superstar: Do you want to maybe get dinner tomorrow? We could go to that place I really like. Plus, they give me a discount because I'M FAMOUS!!

Yagami1: I don't know. I'll have to check my schedule.

Superstar: Ugh! You're such a loser!

Yagami1: I may be a loser, but  at least I'll have a good job and an education

Superstar: Whatever. At least my fame gets me into exclusive clubs and parties. Have you ever been to a party, Light? Have you ever left your room?

Yagami1: YES I HAVE. Now shut up!

Superstar: What kind of party? Your sister's birthday party? 

Yagami1: No. 

Superstar: You're such a stick in the mud. Branch out for once.

Yagami1: STOP TELLING ME TO BRANCH OUT. STOP TELLING ME HOW BORING I AM. I'M SECURING MYSELF A GOOD FUTURE. NOW STOP CALLING ME NAMES OR I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE DEATH NOTE AND YOU'LL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER PARTY AGAIN!

Superstar: Jeez, chill out.

Yagami1: I WILL NEVER EVER ALLOW YOU TO BE THE GODDESS OF THE NEW WORLD BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO HANDLE IT! I HOLD THE POWER TO ALL OF MANKIND AND I WOULD'VE NEVER CHOSEN YOU AS THE SECOND KIRA. YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF THIS KIND OF TITLE, NOR ARE YOU WORTHY OF MY TIME OR ANYONE ELSE'S.

Superstar: HOW COULD YOU, LIGHT? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY CARING AND SUPER HOT BOYFRIEND! WHY WOULD YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER? DON'T CALL ME STUPID. JUST BECAUSE I DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL IN THE 9TH GRADE BECAUSE I HAD TO SHOOT A MOVIE, DOESN'T MEAN I'M STUPID! I WAS CHOSEN AS THE SECOND KIRA BY DEFAULT, SO YOU LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!

Yagami1: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE YOU OUT OF IT WHEN YOU HAVE A DEATH NOTE? I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER FORFEIT OWNERSHIP OF IT OR I'LL WRITE MY OWN NAME IN IT AND KILL MYSELF ALREADY BECAUSE I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOUR STUPIDITY!

Superstar: WELL I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOUR BORINGNESS. 

Yagami1: "BORINGNESS" ISN'T A WORD, MISA.

Superstar: YES IT IS! IT IS IF I SAY SO!

Yagami1: THEN WHAT DOES IT MEAN, HUH?

Superstar: BORINGNESS- THE ACT OF BEING TOTALLY BORING, LIKE LIGHT YAGAMI!

Yagami1: Oh give it up already. 

Superstar: I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE.

Yagami1: GOOD! Does this mean you're breaking up with me? Because that'd be unfortunate.

Superstar: NO, I'M NOT! YOU'RE JUST SO JEALOUS OF ME AND MY FAME. OH BOO HOO, LOOK AT ME, LIGHT YAGAMI, FORCED TO STUDY ALL THE TIME TO "SECURE MY FUTURE" BECAUSE I'LL NEVER BE FAMOUS AND HAVE AS MUCH TALENT AND MONEY AS MISAMISA!

Yagami1: I'm not jealous about any aspect of you, Misa. I'm really not. In fact, you should be jealous of me, because I'm setting a proper example of someone your age.

Superstar: Oh PLEASE! Every young girl pretends to be a pop star, or a model, or an actress. Why? Because it's everyone's dream to be one of those things that I AM. Is your picture on buses around the city? NO. Is your picture on magazine covers? NO. Have you been in a commercial? NO.

Yagami1: That commercial was for disposable underwear. I think I'd pass.

Superstar: SURE IT WAS. BUT IT PAID WELL.

Yagami1: That's the world's opinion of you. You're shitty. 

Superstar: I'M NOT. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? GOD!

Superstar: I can't handle this anymore. I'M IGNORING YOU. 

(Superstar has left chat)

(Yagami1 has left chat)