Nishinoya Yuu x Reader (Gifts)

Your alarm clock made that annoying sound yet once again. Normally you'd shut it, maybe almost break it and continued your precious sleep you loved so much. But today was different, as you jumped out of your bed excitedly. Today was Saturday, and also a first year anniversary you shared with Noya.

You were Kiyoko's childhood friend and accidentally met her on one of the Karasuno's games. As you had your little conversation with her after all those years, her two personal fanboys jumped at her roaring nonsense as always. Tanaka just cried when he saw you, since it was 'too much to handle two such beautiful people' as he said. But Noya lost his breath. The way you laughed about their loud and quite overwhelming personalities, your shining (h/l) (h/c) hair, your beautiful (e/c) eyes. He was only woken by Daichi's wrath, running away from his captain, only being able to send a wink your way. But later, he asker Kiyoko for your number and here you go, you had your first big anniversary together.

You had a really hard time picking your outfit, since you wanted to look beautiful for him. You struggled a bit, but you managed to decide somehow and picked (whichever outfits makes you feel good about yourself). You observed yourself in a mirror once again, managing your hair and doing other kinda useless but important stuff. You had 20 more minutes before heading out and being there on time, but since you were too excited to actually wait that enormous amount of time, you decided to head out right away and wait for him a bit. You checked yourself one more time, picked a paper bag with a gift for him and headed out.

Inside the bag was a simple homemade gift. You made a collage out of all the pictures you had together, also went out and took a photo of somehow important places to you two and added sweet notes. Then you just nicely decorated it. It wasn't anything that special or interesting, but you always prioritized homemade gifts, since they were made with the most important thing - your heart. Even though you were pretty confident in your crafting skills, you couldn't help but worry if he's going to like that. Without noticing the way you've been taking, you got to the place. You would go even further, if familiar "(y/n)!" didn't interrupt your train of thoughts

"Yuu!" you replied rather excitedly, as your boyfriend approached you and gave you a tight hug, enjoying your presence. "Why are you here so early, (y/n)?" Noya questioned, tilting his head in a cute way and furrowing his eyebrows a little. "I could ask you the same question, babe. I guess we just couldn't wait for each other" you giggled and pecked his lips. Noya just laughed and nodded, agreeing that at least he couldn't wait for seeing you again. You had a really beautiful relationship, making everyone think you've been dating for at least 5 years.

After asking the other one questions about their day and other chit chat things, you headed to a near park. It was the place of your first date, plus there were some pretty good fast-foods and convention stores too. You never liked fancy restaurant dates, expensive trips or stuff like that. You just enjoyed being with Noya, laughing with him and falling for him even more than a minute ago. The park was pretty small and there weren't many people, because even though its position was amazing, the park itself was masked by tall trees and quite hard to notice. You went to buy some food, not wanting to ruin the conversation and mood later by walking somewhere else, spread a blanket and sat comfortably, ready to enjoy your precious day.

You almost forgot about your gift for him, but he pointed the paper bag you had on your thighs out. You smiled and gave him the gift, waiting for his reaction. He opened the bag and smiled, carefully reading every little note and loving every single detail. Then he smiled and took a bag out, showing you the thing he prepared for you. It seemed awfully big and you got really nervous, doubting your chosen option once again. You carefully took the thing inside out and your jaw dropped. He somehow managed to buy you and him beautiful couple shirts and a simple necklaces, the ones that everyone can wear. Even though it might look like a simple gift, you had no doubt that it was kinda expensive and your happiness from this amazing gift was replaced by feelings of sadness and guilt, as you were doubting yourself again. Noya noticed something was wrong from the way your head was down.

"Hey, (y/n)... Is everything alright? Do you not like it?" he ask, worries begun to form in his voice with every syllable. "T-that's not it, Yuu" you managed to say, as you straightened your back and showed him your teary face. "I just... I gave you something so ugly and insignificant" you stuttered out between sobs. You didn't want to act that way, but you really wanted the best for him and make him happy. Your sad moment was disturbed, when you heard a soft laughter from Noya's side. You looked at him, surprised by the sight. He was laughing, clutching his tshirt tightly. "I-I was w-worried (y-y/n)" he somehow succeeded in saying these words, as he kept laughing. He stopped after a while, looking seriously at you. "Don't you dare to say that about this beautiful thing again, alright?" he smiled softly and got rid of your tears, wiping them wirh his thumbs. Then he placed his palm on your cheek, looking into your eyes. "I love it. I love the feeling you gave to it, I love the way you composed it... I love the way it's so you. So please, don't... Don't feel bad about giving me something so amazing, baby" he said quite seriously and gave you a sweet kiss, ending his speech with a sweet cherry on top. You kissed him back, feeling kinda ridiculous for being such a sensitive and childish. But once again, wasn't it the thing he loved about you so much?

I am very sorry for not uploading more often (not like people read it anyways so whatever-)
But I hoped you enjoyed s little fluffy Noya~
Everyone please stay safe★