Chapter Thirty-Three

It's almost summer now, three, almost four weeks after Zach turned out to be alive. I haven't talked to Jay since then, at first I thought it was weird but then I remembered what he did with Helen's gang.

"Minty, you awake?" Zach asks, peeking his head into my room.

"Yeah, I'll be down soon," I smile.

"Okay, see you then," he blows me a kiss, in a super cheesy way. So I pretend to catch it in the same cheesy way.

I walk to my closet and put on a white tee-shirt, denim shorts, white flip-flops, and a diamond necklace I got for my birthday from Victor and the boys.

The group and Zach clicked instantly. Tress and Zach had a rough time at first, because right when I got to school with Zach, Tress ran up to me and put his arm around me. I've told him plenty of times that I wasn't ready to date, but he never listens. Zach got over it though and now everyone's tight.

"Daniels! Johns!" Reynolds smiles as she runs up to us. "Daniels, you'll never be able to guess what happened. Guess!"

"H. Brown asked you out?" I guess, he told me he was going to so I know that's it.

"How'd you know?" she asks.

"Lucky guess," I shrug.

I hug Zach goodbye, we aren't that couple that makes out in the hall so we just hug.

"See you soon, Minty," he smiles.

"Bye," I smile back.

"You two have the cutest relationship," Winners sighs.

"You'll get your's eventually," I say, reassuringly.

"Yeah," she tries to sound happy, but is obviously faking it. I side hug her as we walk into class.

"Guys, do you realize we graduate in less then a week?" Harris points out.

"Yeah, this Thursday!" I smile.

"Nothing but movies all week," Rosewood sighs happily.

"This is going to be the best week ever," Winners states.

"No, senior week is," Reynolds corrects.

"True," Winners nods.

"When are we telling each other which college we're going to?" I ask.

"Let's do it at lunch today," Reynolds offers.

"Perfect," we agree.

We all talked about what colleges we were looking at, but never which one we're going to. It was all quiet, random comments like, "Have you looked at pictures of Richmond?" Or "Virginia Tech is kind of small, but cute." Little things like that. Now, I don't think anyone else noticed but we all made at least one comment about UCLA, which is weird. If we all go there, that'd be crazy.

<><><>

Well, the craziness has been achieved. We all are going to UCLA. This is really weird, but super awesome.

After school today, Reynolds and I talked about sharing an apartment near campus. Since, you don't have to live on campus, even freshman year. (A/N: I don't know if this is true) The whole group is thinking about living in that building, if that happens it would be so much fun.

<><><>

Author's Note

This is the last chapter of Black Combat Boots!! But there will be an epilogue! But yeah, this is the end :O ish. The epilogue will be short, but it will leave room for a sequel/spinoff. If anyone wants one. Just tell me!

Okay guys, I'll see you later.

Bye
-A<3