√15 ~ Madness!

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Chuck Palahniuk

*******

Occasionally, friends deserve to be treated badly. Just to make someone happy they might do unpleasant actions. To accomplish their plan they had literally abandoned Beenish and didn't let her know that they had made a separate WhatsApp group. At almost midnight, They were chatting in that group to not let Beenish know what they were planning. Else they might have got beaten.

"Komal why didn't you let
me tell Beenish?" Arshi asked.

"She hasn't seen that video yet.
That's why she doesn't know
anything. If we tell her she might
doubt so it's better to not
tell her anything."
Komal suggested them.

"Hmm. Okay."

"Okay, you both carry on.
Let me watch a movie. It's
getting interesting so don't
spoil my fun."
Saying Roha went offline.

"Today she was admonished
a lot, still not in her senses,"
Komal stated.

Roha was watching a horror movie. She was alone in the lounge, her parents had been sleeping. In the dark lounge, the television's light was beaming on her face and its sound was the only sound there. Her room was on the first floor, while her parents were on the ground floor. She was so indulged that she almost jumped at the ringtone of her phone.

"Oh Allah!" She put her hand on her heart. "I have told you to not disturb me you spoiled my interest. Don't you get me? You almost took my life." She spoke answering the call.

"I haven't taken your life." Hearing Hassan's voice Roha went into deep silence. She looked at the screen it was his number. She answered the call without seeing the number assuming it must be Komal or Arshi.

"W..who?"

"Haven't recognized me? I don't believe it."

"Why you called me? What do you want?" Roha asked being grouchy.

"You." One word was enough for the fast circulation of blood. "I am hanging up." she took the phone a bit away from her ear. "I want to meet you." Hearing she again took it near her ear but didn't reply.

"Think about it, come out of your house, or tomorrow I will be at your university." He challenged her. Firstly she ignored him but when she got his point.

"What? You...you are here? Are you in your senses?" She got up from the sofa with a jerk and came near the window. She slide the curtain a bit and saw him just before her house on the other side of the road, where he was standing leaning against his car. Might be he was looking at her, but couldn't see her due to darkness.

"How did you get my address?" She got worried. "Just like I got your number."

"Just go from here now."

"That means you are saying tomorrow I should visit your university." Roha was like being breathless. "No...You won't come." She quickly replied.

"So you would come. Now!" It wasn't an order. "I won't come." She tried to be rude. "Think for once." Finickiness was at its peak.