Chapter 7

⚠️ TW: Drugging/poisoning and mentions of abuse from an old relationship upcoming. There is also a liiittle steam up ahead. ⚠️ 

Cas sat out on the balcony as she had been doing almost every morning and evening since her and Klaus had arrived in Paris, texting back and forth with Wesley. At some point in the middle of the night she had called him to talk about her feelings as well. It didn't help much, but it did help her get a bit of a clearer picture in her head. She sat with a cup of coffee on the table, a cigarette in her other hand.

James Wesley
How are you feeling after last night?

Fine honestly. I didn't exactly sleep a ton, but at least I got some.

James Wesley

I'll be meeting you both for diner later. Is that still alright?

Yeah that's fine. You got the address?

James Wesley
All good to go.

Sounds like a plan. See you then Tell your mom I say hi.

James Wesley

Will do. don't do anything stupid till I see you later.

This made Cas smile and she shook her head.

No promises ;)

She put her phone away and sipped on the coffee, taking a drag of her cigarette every now and then until she ashed it out in the ashtray.

"Morning, love." Klaus stepped out onto the balcony and sat down in the opposite armchair, a mug of tea in hand with a small bit of biscuits on a plate as he set it on the table.

"Morning. No coffee this morning?" She stole one of the biscuits and popped it in her mouth.

"Not this time, no." He sipped on the tea and looked over at her. "What do you want to do today? We have the whole day and all of tonight before we leave in the morning."

"Well actually I would love to do some museum tours..." She trailed off and gave him an innocent look.

He smirked at her and crossed his arms, catching on to what she wanted. It was what she had been talking about since the plane. "You really want to go speak to the curator at the Louvre, don't you?"

"I swear it'll take, like, twenty minutes tops! I just have to sign a-"

"Sign your contract securing your partnership with them under Mikaelson Enterprises and keep your assets. I know sweetheart, you told me on the plane," Klaus finished for her and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and kicked him in the shin with her bare foot, a smile on her face. "Don't be such an ass!"

"Oh sweetheart, you seem to be calling me some form of an 'ass' at least three times a day. It doesn't phase me."

"Would you rather I call you an arrogant bastard?"

"You've called me a lot of things, sweetheart. Mostly daddy, if i recall- OW!" He glared at her when she kicked him again. "Really?"