Chapter 8

⚠️ Quick A/N: Steam up ahead later in the chapter kiddos ;) ⚠️

Cas leaned back against her now boyfriend's chest as he held her, the two flipping through channels on the hospital room's flat screen television in boredom. She wanted to go home but she knew it was necessary for her to be on the stupid IV drip to flush the remnants of the Rohypnol out of her system. They were currently debating on what movie to watch out of the two that were going to start soon. "Gatsby."

"Top Gun."

"No, Gatsby."

"No, sweetheart, Top Gun."

"Um, yeah no, we're watching Gatsby."

"Um, yeah no, we're watching Top Gun."

"I said, we're watching Gatsby."

"And I said, we're watching Top Gun."

"Too bad because we're watching Gatsby." She crossed over arms over her chest as she looked up at him.

You're a stubborn little thing, aren't you?" Klaus rolled his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Yes, and I win because you didn't rebuttal."

"Fine, we'll watch the bloody rendition of The Great Gatsby!" He snatched the remote from her and turned it on with a growl.

She grinned triumphantly and snuggled into him some more, her eyes trained on the television. "What do you have against Baz Luhrmann's rendition of Gatsby?"

"It over-glorifies the party scene of the 1920's and only gives a brief look at what the 20's had to offer. Not to mention the houses are all inaccurate and don't exist in East and West Egg."

"You're just trying to find an excuse because you lived in the 20's."

"And you're just arguing about it because you like Leonardo DiCaprio."

"He looks good in a suit okay? I mean come on, have you seen him in Titanic?"

"So do I darling."

"Yeah well I'm dating you so there's a difference."

"Is there?"

"Of course there is! Considering I'm fu-"

"Jesus christ you two bicker like an old married couple," Karoline announced from where she'd been leaning against the doorway with a smile on her face as she watched them, Elijah at her side as usual.

Cas rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile on her face when Klaus took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles. "Well he started it."

"I beg to differ, love."

Elijah chuckled and shook his head at the couple with a smile on his face. Even he had to admit that they were perfect for each other.

"Elijah, your dear brother had the ridiculous notion of wanting to watch Top Gun."

"And Karoline, I informed your darling sister about why I think the 2013 Gatsby film is abhorrent," Klaus kissed the blonde's temple affectionately. "Far from accurate."

"I have to agree with Klaus, my dear sister," Karoline told her as she tossed a small bag of clothes down onto the chair for her favorite blonde.

"Agreed, my darling and brother." Elijah sat down on the couch in the room.

"You three are just saying that because you lived through it," Cas grumbled and looked at the bag. "What'd you bring?"

Karoline opened the bag. "What you asked. Specifically a new pair of underwear but no bra because you told me not to, the black sweatshirt you stole of Emmett, your light pink shorts, fuzzy light pink socks that match the shorts, aaand the black Adidas slides you wanted."