Chapter 11 - Letting Loose

The voice of the air hostess informing them they were about to descend, made them settle down and fasten their seatbelts. Gauri took her seat beside Anika and asked how she was doing.

Gauri: aap theek toh ho naa, Di?

Anika: haan Gauri, I'm fine

Assuring her younger sister, she scrunched up the fabric from her top tightly in her fists.

The wheels of the aircraft soon came into contact with the runway, and Anika's grip on her clothing loosened. But she only really ley go once they were at a complete standstill.

Rudra: Welcome to Goa everyone

He announced to his audience of... 4, most of which laughed at him.

Rudra: Oh come on guys, holiday hai.

Om: pehle beach hut ko visit karte?

Patting his brother on the shoulder, Om skipped past him after suggesting the idea. As they left the jet, a jeep was awaiting their arrival.

Shivaay: yeh?

In response to the question, Rudra was about to answer and give his idea but was quickly shut up by his other brother.

Om: Rudra's not driving, don't worry

Rudra narrowed his eyes at Om and accused him of stealing the fun.

Gauri: chill Rudy, tu humko tour de sakta

Rudra: good idea Gauri Bhaabi, challo sab log

It wasn't long before they reached a lovely beach hut resort. It had a firm infrastructure but still blended in with the beachy theme that surrounded it. There was a promenade stretching out to the sea and a small decking over the blue ocean for them to relax on.

Anika: It's so magical

Gauri: ek dum fairytale types

As Gauri was more expressive about the enthusiasm she had, Anika just took those moments to take in the atmosphere.

Rudra wouldn't stop smiling and Om was in a fantasy of all the fun they would have as a group, but also as the husband and wife to be.

And as for Shivaay, the scene was just extraordinary. He was so grateful to his family for arranging this, as his trips out of Mumbai were almost always for business related topics.

Shivaay: Thank you guys

Anika: Bohot acha hai Rudra

Om: okay, hum sab settle karke baar aayenge. It's almost sunset aur yaha se view bohot acha hai

Shivaay: Sounds like a plan

They all agreed and went to settle down. Anika was the first to get ready in something more cooling, a flimsy crop top and a flowing skirt. She took a seat on one of the chairs and stared out at the blue waves.

A calming environment was just what she needed after the previous drama a few days ago. After a long time, a real smile formed on her face. It wasn't a fake one that she often plastered as an impression, but a true feeling of happiness and excitement.