The tree kiss- Leo

Geography.

My least favorite subject and teacher combined.

At least lunch was in a few minutes.

The lesson that the teacher was trying to teach made no sense and was giving me a pounding headache.

After five more minutes of frustration, I decided to go to the bathroom. I knew I wasn't coming back to class so I grabbed my bag, asked permission and dashed to the bathroom. I threw my bag in a corner and got in the nearest stall.

I was washing my hands when i felt a hand on my shoulder. My whole body tensed as panic erupted like a volcano. Without hesitation, I pulled one of the beads off my bracelet and spun around holding my (w/o/c).

When I turned around, I sighed as I saw the familiar brown, messy hair, dreamy chocolate eyes and smirk that made my heart melt.

I put away my(w/o/c) and turned back around to finish washing my hands.

"What do you want Leo?" I question in an annoyed toned.

He chuckled," to borrow you for a minute."

"Why" I question not looking around to face him.

"Why do you think?" He replied smuggly.

"So where are you gonna take me and what are we gonna do?" I replied finally looking around to see him.

"Depends on how far you want to go"he calmly remarked, his smirk intensifying.

"Can you -can you be serious for once!" I stutered as the blush rose to my cheeks.

So maybe now is a good time to explain our 'relationship'. Leo and I are best friends and I may or may not have a small, no a huge crush on him.

I rushed away from his sight to get my bag and hide my blush.

We exited the bathroom and headed in the direction of the cafeteria until Leo turned around and grabbed my wrist.

He basically dragged me behind him until we were at the back of the school.

When we stopped and let go of my wrist, I was out of breath and leaned back on a tree for support.

Curse my Asthma!

"Leo....... freaking........Valdez" I said between breaths.

When my breath finally steadied, I continued. "What in your right mind told that you cou-!" Before I could finish that sentence he crashed his soft, hot lips onto mine.

At first I was really shocked but after a few seconds I slowly melted into the kiss.

He wrapped one arm around my waist pulling me closer and the other next next to my head as my arms made their way to his neck.

When he broke the kiss we were both panting. He gently rested his forehead on mine. "Well that's one way to shut you up." He smirked

I looked away from him as the heat rose to my face. I really need to learn how to control my blush.

He removed his hand from his tree and used it to cup my face and tilt it back to his gaze.

"Your cute when you blush." He said smiling which only made my blush worse. He chuckled at my response to his simple compliment.

"You know I really like you (Y/N). You are the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. You were always there when I needed you. And maybe you don't feel the same but I wanted to tell you before Conner did so, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked really hopefully.

" I would love to." I replied smiling

He breathed out a sigh of relief before interlacing out fingers and walking back to the cafeteria.

__________________________

A/N- what did you guys think of this one. I wrote this one a while ago so here it is. Also I might upload later this week if I feel like it.

~ Dawn