Moving In - Leo

"One box down, three hundred more to go." Leo dramatically sighs.

I rolled my eyes in response as I watched him go back outside to get more boxes.

This was it.

After six years of dating, waiting for me to turn twenty two, and completing the 'Don't do anything that Coach Hedge wouldn't want us to do' quiz, Leo and I were finally allowed to move into an apartment together. And considering how 'young' and 'untrustworthy' we were, Coach made us move in next door to Percabeth so they could 'keep an eye on us'. Though I think it should be the other way around.

I entered our bedroom and set down the two suitcases of clothes I had brought in a corner. I then made my way back out to the minivan that Argus drove to help us carry all our stuff from camp to here.

I walked over to the open trunk and noticed there was only two more boxes. I pulled out the closest one and recognized it as my book collection. I carried it inside after thanking Argus and placed it on the counter.

I saw Leo come inside with the last box. He dropped it and then started dragging me to the bedroom. As soon as we walked in, he let go of my hand and dived on the bed and spread himself in a starfish position.

"This is my bed" he stated.

I chuckled and walked closer to the bed.

"Sooo where do I sleep?" I asked, my lips forming a pout.

"Hmmmm... I don't know. Maybe the couch? Maybe the floor? On the tv stand?"

"Orr.." I said climbing on the top of him so I could straddle his stomach, "I could sleep on top of you"

He smirked at the position we were in, but I put a stop to that by bringing my lips down to meet his. His lips moved against mine perfectly as the kiss continued to get more heated. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling my hips  down closer to him while I used my hands to cup his face. He used his teeth to nibble along my bottom lip in an attempt to ask for entrance. Though I really wanted to speed things up, I denied it to him, trying to test his dominance. Instead, his hands moved up to my shoulder and started to play the strap of my bra.

But before we could go any farther, we were very rudely interrupted.

"I thought you guys passed the 'Don't do anything coach wouldn't let you do quiz'?" Percy's stupidly annoying voice entered my ears.

Without a wasted second, we pulled away and tried our hardest to get on separate sides of the bed. I looked up to see Annabeth and Percy with their eyebrows raised at us

"H-h-heyyyy Percy and Annabeth....what are you guys doing here?"I used one hand to prop me up on the bed and the other to pull my bra strap back onto my shoulder.

"Relax Percy, they are doing way better than we did on our first day." Annabeth slapped his arm in a playful manor. "So you guys setting in well?"

"Ummm..Yeah, we were  just taking a break before we get back to packing. But... what are you guys doing here?" Leo got up from the bed to give Percy a 'bro hug' before walking out the door

"Come on, I will help you guys set up the living room." Annabeth suggested also walking out.

We entered the living room and all started to unpack the random crap that we needed.

***~ Skip to after packing~***

"Thanks for your help" I said.

"Anytime," Annabeth and Percy waved while walking out.

"Don't forget we are coming for food tomorrow !" Leo called and then shut the door. I chuckled at him and then crashed onto the couch.

Leo came tumbling behind me and pulled me into his arms. I snuggled into him and grabbed the remote to put on Netflix. We pulled (f/s) and we binged a few episodes before we fell asleep on our couch, in our living room, in our new apartment.