1

Mineta isn't in the class but has been replaced with Hitoshi Shinso

No ones pov

It was just another day at school. Currently it was just before lunch and Aizawa had stopped teaching to take a nap on the ground in his sleeping bag. The class was talking with each other. Uraraka, Deku's and Iida were all talking together. The Baku-squad were mostly yelling at each other which everyone hoped was a way of 'affection' towards each other. The emo-squad which consisted of Tokoyami, Jiro and Shinso. The others were just talking with each other. All but two. It was normal for Todoroki to be distant and not talk to anyone but for Momo not to even get up was something different. She had stopped talking to people about a few months ago and no one had seen her eating at lunch let alone for the past weeks to even show up at lunch. 

Momo pov

My stomach felt empty which made

Me want to smile in a cruel and weird way. I pushed the thought out of my brain and went on reading the book I had been reading for the past ten or so minutes. No one bothered me just a stare here and there. But when the bell rang for lunch I hid my face even further in my book so people would think, hopefully think that I was so engrossed in the book I had forgotten about the lunch bell. It worked until Aizawa said he and a few other teachers were having a short meeting in the room and that I had to leave. Sadly my feet and legs were weaken from not eating. But I managed to pull myself out of my seat and get out the door and half way down the stairs until...... THUD!!! I crashed down the stairs and to my absolute horror there had been two people watching.