3

No ones pov

Aizawa brought Momo to recovery girls office. he laid her down on one of the beds and gently told the boys to give her some space. Todoroki gave the black haired girl one last worried look and left the office but Bakugou was a different story. he stared intently at the girl as if hoping her eyes would pop open and she'd smile like her normal self. it didn't happen. It wasn't like Bakugou had a crush on the girl he was simple worried for her. very worried. 
"Bakugou you should leave go out into the hall." Aizawa said placing a hand on his back. Aizawa knew who the person was who had it. his younger sister was the one who had, had it and so seeing a classmate the same way broke the boy even more.  first his sister and then a student a 'friend' of his.
"leave. she'll be okay. go and talk with Todoroki you two are kinda friends right?" Aizawa said opening the door and pushing the boy out. he went out and to his horror Todoroki was sitting on a bench crying. crying? but why? the spiky blonde thought while making his presence noticed with a small cough.
"why are you crying Todoroki?" Bakugou asked sitting next to him trying to contain his own tears.
"My mother has Bulimia....seeing Yaoyorozu like that made me think of her." Shoto whispered wiping his tears on his sleeve. both boys said what had made them snap seeing Momo like that and waited until their teacher came out. he also had Momo with him.
"Yaoyorozu!!" both of the boys jumped up and looked the girl up and down. 
"H-hi......Aizawa told me that I should stay in the school dorms but also I um have to stay near people I trust......that uh would be you.." the girl said her head looking at the ground.