No ones pov ( after they got Momo to wake back up)

It had taken at least twenty minutes to get Yaoyorozu to calm down her shit but once she had, she just simply cried and it sent both boys over the edge they were currently both hugging the black haired girl as tight as possible without harming her. 

" please don't cry." Todoroki spoke into the girls ear rich seemed to make her crying only grow worse at the thought of people helping her and trying to get her to stop her tears.

" I would but I-I can't!"!sobbed Momo. 

Finally after awhile of tears and sobbing Momo wore herself out falling limp in Bakugous arms as she had cried herself to sleep. I made the boys worry for her but laid her down and then started/ finished their homework hoping the reason for the girls crying wasn't the meeting going with her parents.  Todoroki  knew what it meant to have a bad father but hoped more then anything that it wasn't the case with both of Yaoyorozu's parents.

(Time skip)

The next day after school Momo was rigid like a stone human. She had rushed to her room with the aid of Shoto and Katsuki telling them to wake as she got changed. When she got out she was in a long light pink flowing gown.

 When she got out she was in a long light pink flowing gown

Todoroki pov

I practically fell out of my skin seeing my classmate in the dress. She was stunning. Bakugou stared wide eyed at her. The same went for me.

" w-what's with the special dress?" I asked her curiosity was tugging at my lips. She smiled sweetly yet I could tell it was a forced smile.

" oh just a little something so my parents will know I haven't gotten too into the Tom boy act." She said as f the comment was plain sense. Both me and Katsuki were confused now. Yet we followed her jnto the classroom where the meeting was being held. Wen we entered I gasped. Her mother was in an even longer light blue and purple gown her long silky black hair was braided in the front hanging loose at her shoulders while the rest of her hair was pinned perfectly in a twist style bun. Instead of black brown eyes like Momo she had sparkling deep jade eyes the pierced the air around her. She was wearing extremely high heals that were matching to her eye color. I then looked over to her father who was in a normal looking suit with a black and white rose sucked in his pocket. What kinda place did Yaoyorozu live in?! No wonder she had to wear that pink stunning dress. It was all perfectly beautiful all until the mother spoke her first words.

" cone now, Yaoyorozu Momoko. Mother and father need to speak to your pretty little full chested face!"