Bakugou pov

The first thing that made me angry was that the mother had called her own daughter a huge chested girl. She sure was but no one got to choose what they looked like. I knew that from my unrelenting spiky hair. I had once tried to calm the hair.....it didn't work. the second thing that made me feel as if I didn't need to be there was how the mom didn't just say Momo. she had said Yaoyorozu Momoko. Momoko, that must be her full name. I never knew that, though it pissed me off that her parents said her family name not her given name. I clenched my jaw and held back my explosions from escaping as Momo went and nodded politely to her parents, then sat down next to her mother and father. her face unreadable but both me and Todoroki could tell she wasn't liking this..at all.
"So I've heard that the brat has anorexia how do we fix her so her career isn't ruined?" snapped the father straightening his tie to look more proper then before. what the hell? they didn't care about how their own daughter felt they looked forwards to their daughters career?! hatred boiled up inside of me and It felt like I would burst. It seemed that even the emotionless Todoroki was trying to hold himself back. Though it was clear that Aizawa had snapped. big time.
"WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAY YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IS BROKEN?? MOMO ISN'T BROKEN SHE HAS A DISORDER THAT NEEDS ATTENTION AND YOU'RE KUSO(fucking) WORRIED ABOUT HER OROKA(stupid) CAREER?! HOW MUCH OF A BAKA(Moron) ARE YOU?!!!?!?" he shouted eyes going completely red as if a demon had possessed him. it was terrifying to watch as he screamed his head off at the girls parents.
"Are you talking back to me? our daughter is like a Kowareta ningyo(broken doll)!" yelled the mother back at Aizawa who literally got up gently took Momo by the shoulder led her out the classroom minutes later coming back with her. she was wearing her school uniform and makeup was all gone. her hair wasn't in a ponytail it lay flat down her back. somehow the light pink nail polish was off her fingers as well. she wore sneakers and was standing in the doorway.

"THIS, THIS IS THE MOMO YAOYOROZU THAT U.A KNOWS. THIS IS HER SO DON'T GO MESSING WITH HER OR YOU WILL HAVE ONE LAST REGRET!!!" Aizawa glared daggers at the parents then kickd them out of the school. just like that they were gone.