10

Two weeks later

Aizawa pov

I found a way to allow Momo to stay with me at my house. I had let her stay in my guest bed which rarely has someone to be sleeping there. She seemed at home now and wasn't having a panic attack at the moment. I go over to her new room and knock at the door. It was a Saturday and she had been caged up in her room since breakfast. She'd eaten a few bites of cereal and then choked a bit leaving the rest. It was slightly getting better. 

" come in in da-Aizawa Sensei!" A voice called from inside the room. I hesitated when the word dad almost slipped out of the girls mouth, it wouldn't be that bad to be called dad. After all when I had first started teaching at UA I had wanted a young daughter. 

" so what are you doing?" I asked while wandering into the room. I found Momo in the bed with her phone plugged in slowly scrolling on some app.

" reading..... on wattpad." She mumbled then closed her phone and lauded it on the bed getting up slowly and going to the end of the bed sitting back down again.

" what do you want d- Aizawa?" She asked yet again almost saying dad.

" well first off you can call me either Shota or dad, father works just fine as well but don't call me Aizawa. Second I was gonna ask what you were doing and if you wanted to go out somewhere it's nice today." I say to her. She smiled brightly and unplugged her phone.

" well then Dad! I'd love to go somewhere!" She said while taking a hair and from her wrist and typing her hair into a long braid instead of it's normal ponytail. Soon enough me and Momo we're heading out the door to go off to the library where she wanted to find some real books for just normal reading.