Todoroki pov

I can tell that Yaoyorozu was at least a little proud of herself for eating and I truly was as well. She smiled a little and then placed the rest of the cracker in the containedr pushing it away from her.

" that's all I consume for now. I will puke if I continued." Se said then got up and went over to me and Bakugou leaning her head on my shoulder. I looked at her small frame. Yeah she was taller then me but still she was fragile her body needed food. I smiled at the girl and watched as she just breathed. Bakugou in the other hand got up and plugged his phone into the wall charging it. He put on some music. Not explosive music but calm sounding music. I must have lulled Momo to sleep since her body went completely limp and I laid her on the bed tucking her into the covers.

" well what do we do now Bakugou-Kun?" I asked. He shrugged.

" well one of us needs to be with her at all times just in case the girl does anything stupid. Bob the building can't be by herself not with Anorexia." He claimed then began humming along to the violin that was playing a song from Bach. I nodded and told Bakugou I was gonna go and get something so we could both eat. Since we needed want too much food around Yaoyorozu eating while she was asleep would be the best thing. I left getting soba from my room and came back. He nodded at the soba and we quickly ate since near the end we noticed that's Yaoyorozu was starting to wake up.

" what time is it?" She asked once done rubbibg her eyes to rid them of the last remaining bits of sleep.

" about right after school. Aizawa-Sensei should be checking up on us very soon." I say to her. She nodded and smiled a little. We chatted about grades for a little until there as a knock on the door. For some reason Yaoyorozu got all scared. It was weird but When I went to get the door Bakugou stayed back with the shaking student.

" Hi there you three. I was just coming to say how you were doing with this. Has Yaoyorozu had anything?" Aizawa asked again not saying the words earn or eaten. We nodded. Our teacher smiled.

" I have alerted your parents. We are gonna have a meeting soon with them to see if they can help you in any other way." Aizawa said in a soft but stern voice. Momo nodded her head.