Todoroki pov

Me and Bakugou are what you'd call both friends and rivals. Yeah the two of us are friends. We were on our way to lunch when we heard a loud thud. Turning to where it came from we saw Yaoyorozu collapse on the stairs. 

" Baka." Grunted Bakugou not giving a damn shot until she didn't get up. We walked over to the limp body. Bakugou checked her for a pulse just in case and I looked for any injuries. While we were both feeling around I realized and I think Bakugou also realized that she was extremely thin. Way too thin for any human to be. Past the good looking kinda thin way past that. It was more on the crippled disaster looking almost dead thin. My heart began to race and I looked at Bakugou.

" w-why's she so thin?" I asked. What surprised me was a tear in his eye. He was so close to breaking into a fit of wild tears.

" Anorexia. She-she has It too..." He trailed off and a tear rolled down his cheek.

" who else has it!" I both whispered And demanded. He didn't say a word or even make an small explosion of despair. Silent. No one was used to this Bakugou. 

" a friend of mine. They died from it. She needs help...." Bakugou said to me. I stayed with Momo until Bakugou came back with Aizawa. He looked at the thin girl and picked her up.

" will se be alright?" I asked with worry stranded in my face and eyes. Aizawa ignored me and carried the girl off. I look to my side to see Bakugou was gone. He had followed Aizawa and Momo. I guess I should as well.