No ones pov

When the parents were gone. Aizawa returned still glaring daggers but when he saw that Miki was sitting on a chair looking like she was about to burst Ito greats again eh rushed over eyes softening. Back to gentle eyes.( and these ones weren't sleepy looking) 

" Momo what would you like right now?" He asked worriedly looking at the anorexic girl. She clutched at her stomach and then just shook her head.

" my brain wants food but my body says no....." she whispered desperately. Bakugou and Todoroki looked at her big puzzling one thing. They had heard the parents say Momoko and on ever patter that had been written on Momo her name wasn't written as Momoko. Though it was the least of the teens concerns for Momo was beginning to cry from her mind and body working against herself. It was just too much for her to handle. 

" help me..." that was what she had said suddenly. All three males looked to her and exchanged glances.

" help me. I don't wanna stay with them. I don't want to stay with them." She whispered sadly. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked so gone so lost as if the happiness from her soul had been removed once her parents had visited.

" who is them?" Wondered Todoroki.

" my mother and my father." She whined then fell asleep. At first Bakugou thought she had rum died but that was his way of worrying past the point of hell for the girl. 

" don't worry Momo Yaoyorozu I'll see what I can do about that.... with you, staying with me." Whispered Aizawa.

Aizawa pov

If she didn't want to stay with her wretched parents then so be if!! I'll take her in for now!"