2

Abhiyaan

"Hey! Abhiyaan, Come on, let's play," Miss Magnifique called me and said, "Your name is too big for me. Shall I call you Abhi?"

"No, only my family calls me that," I turned her down.

"If you won't listen, Manyata won't be your friend," She pouts.

"Is that so?" I asked looking at her sulky face.

"Yes," she bobbed her head like a key-winded doll.

"Alright! But on one condition; I'm not calling you Manyata either,' I negotiated a fair deal. If she wants to call me by my alias, I have to do the same.

"Cool. Furthermore, will have our game club named: 'Abhi-Maan.' She enthusiastically tweeted.

"That's so Cool. I didn't know that girls can also be smart," I congratulated Miss Magnificent for her suggestion.

"What do you mean?" She stomped her feet.

"I mean, I've never had a girl as a friend," I tried to pacify her because like my sister starts she is a girl, n telling you, when Anvi cry she lifts whole house over her head.

"It means, I am your first girl-friend", she jumped in excitement.

"Yes!" I confirmed it.

"But you aren't my first boyfriend. As here in colony all boys and girls are my friends", she boosted while pointing at kids playing in the park.

"All are your friends?" I felt more jealous than surprised.

"Yeah! All are", said exclaimed in excitement.

"Okay! Make those boys your friends only and make me your very special friend", I put forward my message.

"For that, you have to make me so", she bargained.

"Okay share this choco-pie we will seal what our agreement", I approved.

"How is deal sealed, Abhi?" She was impressed by my intelligence.

I'll teach you, all right. First I got that Choco pie," I tried to sound like my dad.

Pov ends

Both shared Choco tart Manyata had brought, sitting on the grass in the muddy park, after the rain

Last week, Abhiyaan got admitted to Little Hearts Kindergarten. The school Manyata already attends. Parents took the duty to pick and drop alternatively, dropping the idea of van as kids were too small and Abhi was still new to the city.

The little shower went off in the morning and the kids were excused from school today. Soon the parents left to work. Without informing Grannies, the two friends hunt one on wet, muddy day in the late morning. Seated on wet grass, they made a lot of mud pies.

"Okay! Now time to fix the deal. Once I will show you, then you repeat like me. Got you?" Abhiyaan taught her like his mom.

"Yes!!!" She nodded with docility.

A quick, simple and experiential kiss was placed on the girl's lips followed by giggles of both. After the kiss; she repeated his actions. Both giggled, wiped the "cooties" (imaginary worms) from the mouth and ran on the swing.

"Wait, hold on! Maan, don't go there. It's dangerous! Don't play near the fence! He pointed at the fence, as it might hurt his friend.

"That's okay!!" She shrugged her shoulders and ran to a damp ground, but she fell and screamed, "Mom...mummma....."

"I told you not to play here," he scolded her and asked where your focus was?" Then she yelled louder, "Go away."

"I'm sorry," he apologized and wiped the tears off. "Your knee is bleeding. Wait, I'm calling Granny for help," he panicked and ran inside to call Granny for help.

His granny hurriedly came with antiseptic and bandage after hearing Abhiyaan and tended her. "Be cautious next time! Something worst might happen," his Granny told her lovingly.

"Yes Grandma, we will be careful from now on," both insured his grandmother.

"Can you walk?" Granny asked Manyata.

"I believe I can, but it still hurts," she replied.

OK, Abhi, pick up your stuff. I will carry her in arms", his Granny told him and pick his girl-friend in her arms.

"But Granny, please don't tell this my mommy -daddy. They're going to scold me," she asked grandma with tearful eyes.

'Manyata, they will not. I'll deal with it, but you both promise me, you'll never hide anything from your parents," his grandmother comforted her.

"If you promise us, you will always save us from their scolding," He recalled times getting scolding for telling the truth.

"Okay, until you promised not to do anything big," Grandma was glad.