22. I want this

AN/ Smut, be warned. 

FP closed the door behind them right after they stepped into the empty house. They had spent a wonderful evening together and the only thing he wanted was to make Alice forget about everything for a little while.

He helped Alice pull down his serpent jacket from her shoulders. Her sweet scent was driving him crazy every time he smelled it. She turned around and let their eyes met once again.

"Thank you." She whispered and he pulled her closer into a hungry kiss. His palms were running up and down her back slowly reaching to her ass to squeeze it gently. He started kissing her jawline holding her dangerously close to his body.

"FP, I can't. I'm sorry." Alice breathed out when she felt his warm lips on her neck. He stepped back from her and grabbed her hand in his placing a soft kiss on the top of her head.

She smiled shyly and without saying another word went upstairs to her bedroom leaving him speechless. Closing the door behind her she sighed heavily and made her way into the bathroom.

Looking at herself in the mirror she saw a fear deep inside her eyes. She was scared to be hurt again. She was scared, that he will leave her again and she wouldn't be able to get through another breakup with him.

Closing her eyes, Alice raised her hand and ran her fingers down her collar. She was missing FP's touch. Nothing could compare with his tender lips on her skin. It was something she could've never forget.

She ripped herself out of her thoughts and stormed outside the bedroom once she realized, that she had been craving him for too long to resist him right now. Once she left her room, she bumped into FP who was standing shirtless in front of her holding her phone. She should've left it downstairs earlier.

"I want this, FP. I want you." He opened his mouth to respond before he could even think about what to say, she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him into a passionate kiss.

FP pinned her to the nearest wall and put her phone on the cupboard as she forced him to do so. Smirking through the kiss, Alice bit his bottom lip playfully to gain full access to his mouth.

Their tongues were fighting with each other in a passionate kiss while her hand was running through his muscular torso. Everything about FP was so familiar to her. She had known every single muscle, every scar on his body, every soft spot.

As they broke their connection for a while to take a deep breath, FP looked deep into her eyes and saw the same desire and passion he had used to see when they were younger. She had always been the dominant one in every relationship, but as far as their bond was concerned, she liked to be dominated by him.

Alice was feeling safe with him. FP had been one of the very few boys, who were focusing not only on a girl's body. He didn't want to fuck her and he hadn't wanted it back in high school. He had always wanted to make love to her.

FP let her stand on the ground and she immediately threw her high heels off of her foot. Kissing him deeply again, Alice took his hand and led him further into her bedroom pulling him onto the bed.

He was carefully watching her every move as they broke their kiss. Even though Alice was out of breath, she tried not to show him what he had already done to her.

She teasingly turned back to him and let him unzip her dress. Once she let it go off of her body she was standing just in her lacy underwear. His eyes grew wider as she turned to face him.

Even though Alice was nearly fifty, she was a goddess in every single way. Of course, it was visible that she had given birth to three children, but he loved her with all of the scars. For FP she had always been perfect in all of her imperfections.

She came closer to him and sat down on him placing her knees on both sides of his body and let their lips joined as one again. He reached to her back and unclasped her black lacy bra in one swift move as Alice started to unbuckle his belt touching his erection with her soft area through his pants.

Alice threw her bra away while FP was turning them so that she was lying on the bed now. He took his pants off and climbed closer to Alice placing soft kisses on her abdomen.

FP reached to her back to lift her a little bit while starting to placing a love bites on her sensitive breasts. She had missed his lips on her skin. She had missed the feeling of being adored and loved by someone and FP was the only one who could make her beg for more.

Alice cried quietly feeling his tender touch on her legs. His hands were painfully slow running up her inner thighs making her breath quickened. He looked into her blue eyes to see if she still wanted it to happen.

She hadn't been as sure as she was now for so long. She had missed him and everything about him was tasting even better than it had before. The desire and need to be touched were driving her insane.

She reached to his boxers and FP pulled her into a passionate kiss. He lowered himself and opened her legs a little bit wider placing quick kisses all over her inner thighs. Hearing her forcing herself to moan quieter than she wanted to, only because she didn't want him to end up too quickly was a blessing to his ears.

He smirked and started to drag her already wet black lacy panties off painfully slow teasing her. She was trying inefficiently to regulate her breath, but FP made her gasp for air placing a kiss where she needed him the most slowly licking her soft folds. She couldn't hold her cries anymore so that she let them filled the room when he was pleasuring her.

He was the only men, who could make her feel this way. With Hal sex had been just about his needs and pleasure. With Edgar, she had done it just one time after the wedding, but it had also been about him finding his release.

But with FP? It had always been about them. As much as he had pleasured her, she had given him all she had. They had cared about themselves and their common needs.

Once he heard Alice was moaning his name louder, he stopped and climbed up to her face. He smirked when he saw her catching her breath and kissed her deeply so that she could taste herself on his tongue.

"I want you," Alice whispered between kisses and he decided to finally give her what she craved the most. Feeling his fully exposed body on her most sensitive area made Alice wanted him even more so that she lifted her hips trying to reach him.

"You, naughty girl," FP smirked and placed his lips on hers while their bodies became one. Alice was moaning into his mouth once she tried to adjust herself to the familiar feeling inside her body.

They fitted together perfectly just as they had back in the olden days. Beaming into their kiss they could feel every single move they made. They were showing what the word 'love' means.

FP was whispering Alice's name into her blonde curls while she tried her best not to scream out loud in pleasure once he was moving in and out of her body. Deep inside her heart, she was asking herself, why did it take her so long to let him touch her body again?

Once Alice felt they are close, she pulled him even deeper biting her bottom lip in a pleasant pain. She didn't want him to leave her that fast. She needed to feel him until the end.

They collapsed onto the bed trying to catch their breathes and Alice immediately cuddled herself into his chest. Her legs were still shaking and she could feel the warm liquid filling her.

"You're not going to leave me, are you?" She whispered while running her hand up and down his chest. He lifted himself to face her and saw the fear on her face.

"Al, look at me." He reached to her chin forcing her to look straight into his dark brown eyes and she gladly did so. She had always loved it when he called her this way.

"I'm not gonna leave you." He said tenderly smiling at her. She kissed him once again and cuddled into his chest even tighter. They fell asleep in each other's arms like they had used to do when they were young.