32. They look pretty cute together

It wasn't a usual morning in the Cooper-Jones-Smith household. Even though Alice's last news about her illness turned their life upside down, everyone was glad that the medicines were working well and she was feeling better than before.

There was one more thing to be extremely happy about. Polly came back home. She decided to accept Cheryl's offer to move into the Thistle house with the twins. It was the best solution for them and both Cheryl and Toni were over the moon because they got used to the twins and didn't want them to leave.

Although Polly was glad, that her mother was happy with FP, she wasn't ready to live under the same roof with them. Alice had told her about her illness and that was another reason, she didn't want her to overextend herself while helping her with the little twins.

The family was getting ready to join Polly and the twins at the party, Cheryl decided to throw for her in the ruins of Tornhill. It was hard to believe that after all of those years full of hate, the Coopers and Blossoms were getting along so well, but everyone was more than happy about it.

Betty and Jellybean were finishing making some snacks while Charles was helping Jughead with packing all of the things to the car. FP was sitting at the table finishing his morning coffee while watching carefully the kids who were laughing and having fun with just being with each other.

Both him and Alice were glad, that their children got used to the fact, that they are dating. To be honest, Alice's illness changed everything. They were so proud, that they rose to the occasion and were helping not only their parents but also each other.

"Mom! You should better hurry up!" Betty yelled ripping FP out of his thoughts. The truth was, they were all ready, except for Alice, who was still upstairs. FP got up and made his way to the stairs to check up on her. He needed to see if everything is okay with her or if she needs some help.

"You didn't need to yell at me, Elisabeth." Alice walked downstairs, kissing FP's cheek to assure him that she is fine. Both of her and Betty rolled their eyes in the same way at the same time that make Jughead and Charles laugh. The girls raised their eyebrows at them and the boys immediately left the room, knowing, that they should get out of their way.

FP chuckled while grabbing the car keys from the cupboard. He watched Betty and JB, who were holding baskets full of the snacks they prepared. Alice took the last sip of FP's already cold coffee and came closer to him, causing him to wrap his hand around her shoulder.

They were standing in the doorframe, cuddled into each other. They were looking at their kids, who had a lot of fun already just for a few minutes. FP lowered himself a little, to press a sweet kiss on Alice's lips right before they closed the door and got into the car.

***

Alice was sitting on the blanket under the tree with her grandbabies, while Polly was enjoying the time with her friends, or to be more precise, with Betty's friends. Everyone needed to make sure if Alice is okay with babysitting Juniper and Dagwood, but she assured them, that she is more than happy to spend some time with them alone.

FP decided to be a referee while the boys were playing volleyball. It was pure fun not only for them to play, but for him to be part of the game too. Jughead was in a team with Archie and Charles was playing in one team with Kevin.

Alice was watching them from some distance and could see, that her oldest child was getting along with Kevin very well. It warmed her heart to see Charles having a good time and just being happy after all those years he had spent without his family.

"Ms. Smith, can you help me?" Jellybean's soft voice got her attention and she turned around to the girl, who was handing a sun cream. She nodded and grabbed the bottle from JB's hands. The girl kneeled and Alice carefully applied the cream all over JB's shoulders. She was glad, that JB trusted her again. She was like a third daughter for her.

The girl smiled at her thankfully and ran towards Veronica and Toni, who was waiting for JB so that they could play cards together. Alice could see that FP smiled brightly seeing his daughter is making a new friendship. Even though all of the teenagers at the party were older than JB, he knew that they are good kids and they will be watching over her.

"Mom, you can go swim. I will stay with my twins." Polly said sweetly while leaning down to kiss Juniper's head. Alice stood up from the ground and took her summer dress off, leaving it on the blanket. She put her sunglasses on and walked towards the swimming pool.

FP was watching his girlfriend getting into the cold water in her purple bikini, which was exposing her perfectly shaped body even better than any lingerie. He could stare at her like that forever, but instead of it, he decided to join his girl and ran towards the pool, jumping straight into the water.

He swam over to Alice who smirked looking at his wet hair. She was trying to ignore him and swam in a different direction, but he was faster. Alice laughed loudly when he caught her waist pulling her close so that she couldn't go away from him.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck while jumping on him locking her legs behind him. She let his hands rest on her ass to hold her close to him. Alice bit her bottom lip playfully once she felt his arousal through the material of their swimsuits.

"Someone is impatient, huh?" She whispered into his ear with her lower voice driving him insane. He smirked and softly pressed his lips onto hers. They were kissing each other and didn't pay attention to the teenagers glancing at them in confusion.

Jughead looked at Archie and Charles and without saying a word they smiled and jumped into the water causing FP and Alice to broke their connection. JB grabbed Toni's hand and they gladly joined them. The view of Alice and FP with the confused expressions made all of them laugh.

"Actually, they look pretty cute together, don't you think?" Cheryl smirked while hearing Veronica, who was discretely pointing at FP and Alice who were kissing again. The two girls sat at the edge of the swimming pool, looking at their friends and family right before Toni swam closer to them and pulled them into the water.

"Mom, can you help us?" Betty said a little bit louder than she planned, but she was glad to grab her mother's attention as quickly as she wanted to. Alice broke the kiss and swam towards Cheryl who was picking up Juniper from Polly and she did the same with Dagwood letting her daughters join them.

"The girls are staying at my place tonight, Auntie. I also heard that Charles invited boys to come over so... you don't need to worry, about your night." Cheryl barely whispered so that only Alice was able to hear her words. She turned to face the girl with her eyes wide open and cheeks flushed red when Cheryl winked at her playfully.

"You are unbelievable," Alice said back while rolling her eyes causing the girl to laugh. What Cheryl said wasn't rude and even though Alice didn't feel completely comfortable with it, she decided to take advantage of the kids being out tonight.

While Alice was playing with Cheryl, Toni, and the twins, FP decided to spend some time with his youngest one. Jellybean was sitting on the top of his shoulders trying to do her best not to fell back into the water. It warmed his heart to hear JB laughing and being truly happy again.

Once FP turned around with JB still sitting on the top of his shoulders, he noticed Charles who was poking playfully Kevin's back. It was something different in his son's eyes while he was looking at Kevin. He could see the same spark in his eyes like he used to see in Alice's one once she was falling in love with him.

He smiled to himself a little feeling so proud of his son. Even though he didn't know anything for sure, he could say it already. Looking at his closest family and friends he realized that he finally found a home. He found his place on earth with Alice by his side and all he wanted for his children and their friends were to find someone, who would brighten their world, just like Alice did.