39. I'm proud of you

Four days after Alice walked out of Dr. Ross's office, the woman called her and asked her to buy other medications which should reduce the fallouts of the illness. It was a temporary way of treatment because Dr. Ross was still trying to find out a better possibility.

The woman was spending nearly all of her time digging and searching through the books and talking with her friends, who were also working as cardiologists. All of them suggested operation, but this was the way, Dr. Ross tried to avoid it because of the danger of losing the patient, which was more than possible during such hard operation.

Meanwhile, Dr. Ross was doing her best to find the best solution for Alice's treatment, Alice was carefully doing some easy works in her garden. She knew, that she can't afford herself to do hard works but also needed to busy herself to not go nuts.

After taking the new medications she was feeling better than before, but she knew, it was temporary. She decided not to tell the kids about the fact that she fainted and her health is getting worse and FP respected her decision. Even though he was doing his best to keep her busy, she couldn't stop thinking about this whole fucked up situation.

The truth was, Alice wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep at night. FP was even more terrified. The thought of her being so weak and defenseless was driving him insane. He took a few days off so that he could make sure, that she was doing okay and resting, but he was afraid of what would come next. They were both afraid.

Alice got up from the ground carefully and made her way towards the patio to sit down for a while. She smiled to herself while feeling the sunshine on her face. She opened her eyes when she heard that someone is coming into the garden and to her surprise, Jughead was the one who joined her.

"Ms. Smith, can you take a look at my newest article? I thought, that you may give me some advice or correct the mistakes." Jughead asked her and Alice simply nodded with a slight smile. She gladly took the papers and glanced at him sitting on the chair next to her. She wasn't expecting him to stay, but it was nice that he wanted to be with her for a while.

Alice put her glasses on and started to read the first paragraph. She raised her sight to look at Jughead who smiled at her and she kept reading. He wrote an article about cardiac dysrhythmia for her, to show her that they are in this together and he will be supporting her in every possible way.

Deep down her heart, she knew, that Jughead had always believed in her, but the article he wrote assured her, that he was thinking about her as a family. She couldn't find proper words to describe how grateful and proud she was that he wrote such an article.

"I thought that people should be aware of how serious this illness is and I also did it because I want you to know, that you are not alone," Jughead said once she finished reading. He could say how impressed she was from the look on her face.

"Thank you, Jug. It's perfectly written." Alice admitted softly while putting her glasses off. She had always known, that Jughead is an amazing writer, and reading such an article was a pleasure not only because it was an important topic to her, but also the way of how he wrote it was impressive.

"Can I keep it for myself?" Jughead smiled hearing her asking sweetly about the copy he printed. He sensed that Alice would like his article, but her question surprised him a little. The woman who used to be against him back in the olden days finally realized how precious boy he was.

"Of course, you can, but I was thinking that you may rather want to keep the one from tomorrow's newspaper." He winked at Alice when he saw her jaw dropped down while hearing the news. He did it for her, to prove his loyalty and attachment to their weird little family.

"I'm so proud of you, kiddo. If you don't mind, I would like to keep both of the copies for myself." Alice said and stood up to hug him. She was smiling proudly and laughed a little when she saw Jug's cheeks blushed a little. It was more than obvious, that they had always had each other's backs and had been supporting each other.

Both Jughead and Alice made their way into the house, laughing and just enjoying the time they spent together. Once they walked into the kitchen, Betty grabbed her boyfriend's hand and led him into the living room. Jellybean was already waiting for them on the couch because Jug promised her, they would watch a movie together.

Alice poured herself a glass of water and went upstairs and closed the door to her and FP's bedroom right behind her back. She undressed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower right before she was about to lie for a while.

The drops of water were streaming down her bare skin and she could feel the excitement growing inside her. It's been so long since FP touched her body and made love to her. She had missed the feeling of his tongue on her sensitive skin and hands running all over her breasts.

She went out of the shower and even though, the drops of water were still dripping down her body she could feel she was getting wetter and wetter with every single thought. She sighed heavily and put her white lingerie on right before she went back to the bedroom.

She opened her eyes wider once she saw FP standing shirtless in front of her, picking a random flannel from the wardrobe. Fuck, he was looking so damn hot she couldn't help, but just let her excitement grow. She came closer to him and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Alice, what are you doing? The kids are downstairs and you need to rest." FP breathed out once he broke the kiss and caught her plans quicker than she expected him to catch. She scratched her nails on his bare torso and glanced down to see if he wanted it to happen as much as she did.

"I don't care anymore. I need you FP." She whispered lowly before she started prepping small kisses all over his jaw. He tried to resist her actions, but he couldn't. The desire was too strong and he knew that not only his girl was sexually frustrated lately.

"Touch me, please." She begged him quietly and he gladly did what she was asking for. FP lied her on the bed carefully right before he unclasped her bra and threw it somewhere onto the floor. Their lips were melted together into a sweet kiss while his hand ran down her body.

He slid his fingers into her panties and smirked once he felt how ready she was for him. He started to pleasure her carefully and felt the arousal growing inside his panties while hearing her moaning as quiet as possible. They didn't want to be caught by their kids while having sex, but the pleasure was too overwhelming and she couldn't help but let the quiet noises escape her mouth.

Alice pushed him down a little to show him what she craved the most. He slid her panties down her ankles and spread her thighs to positioned his mouth right on her throbbing core. She was breathing heavier while he was pleasuring her in the best way she could ever ask.

FP was carefully watching her every move while his tongue was doing magic on her. He needed to see if what he was doing wasn't too much for her. Even though Alice was feeling better for the past few days, they still had to remember about her illness.

She was biting her bottom lips to put the moans escaping her wet lips on hold. FP felt that she is slowly tightening around him and lifted himself. He kissed her softly so that she could taste herself on his mouth while he was slowly entering her.

Their bodies were moving in the same rhythm trying to compound a pleasure even more. When they started to breathe even heavier than before, Alice pulled FP into another kiss to hush the noises escaping their mouths.

He was so freaking mad at himself, that he couldn't resist her. He needed to make love to her and he did, despite the fact, that he had been told to take good care of her. Even though for some people having good sex was taking good care of the other person, he knew, that it wasn't what Dr. Ross had in her mind.

They both reached their highs and collapsed on the bed in each other arms. FP glanced at Alice worriedly, but he breathed the sigh of relief once she assured him, that she is feeling even more than fine. He kissed her cheek and let his girlfriend fall asleep in his protective arms. If only he could protect her of what was about to come...