23. Good morning, handsome

AN/ Smut, be warned.

Alice opened her eyes slowly and giggled to herself remembering the last night she had spent with FP. Her naked body was covered with the sheets. She turned onto the other side to properly greet him and she found out, that he wasn't there.

She cuddled herself into FP's pillow to smell his characteristic scent once again. He had always made her forget about her doubts and fears, but last night had been one of their most memorable moments full of lust and desire.

Alice lifted herself a little bit when she heard that someone turned the shower on. She smirked biting playfully her bottom lip once she thought about all the shameless things, that were stuck in her mind. She stood up from the bed leaving the sheets on the floor.

"Do you need some company?" Alice asked sexily as she unlocked the bathroom door carefully and saw FP who was standing under the shower. The view of the water was running down his muscular body turned her on even more.

She teasingly walked closer to the shower once FP noticed that he wasn't alone in the room. His eyes were following her every move when he helped her get into the shower to join him.

"Well good morning, handsome." She breathed out before dragging him into a rough kiss. He deepened their connection when he slipped his tongue into Alice's mouth.

The warm water was washing down the sweat from their bodies. FP lowered himself a little bit to her breasts and started placing a love bites all over them. She leaned against the wall feeling his touch on her hard nipples.

Even though he was pleasuring her in the best way, Alice lifted his head up from her breasts. She reached for the body wash and started to apply it all over his torso slowly moving her hands up and down.

FP knew that she had always liked to tease him like that, but now he couldn't resist anymore. He did almost the same thing, but the only difference was that he placed his hand on her soft folds starting to wash her while rubbing her sensitive spot.

She cried quietly and moved her hips towards his already hard member to compound the pleasure. Even though FP was driving her all over the edge, she wanted to strike back and let her hands ran down his abdomen.

He murmured Alice's name when he felt her warm touch on his member. His fingers were running through her sensitive skin making her legs weak and she was driving him insane by stroking him even faster than before.

"I can't take it anymore," FP whispered and roughly pushed her hands off of him and entered her without a warning. She cried out loud trying to adjust to the overwhelming feeling of him inside her.

They found a perfect rhythm to dance with each other. Alice was quietly gasping for air in pleasure once FP pulled her hands above her head. He was kissing every inch of her body while pushing himself into her even deeper, faster.

Everything about their connection was caused by love and desire talking by them. He was making sure he didn't hurt her in any possible way. She was close, so did he. Their movements were quicker and more chaotic.

Once both Alice and FP found their release, they finished showering and went out of the bathroom to get dressed. As FP put a new pair on boxers and glanced at Alice, who was looking for the pair of old jeans to wear.

"Can I borrow some of your old flannels, so that I can wear it while working in the garden?" She asked and he nodded picking all of the clothes up from the floor and went downstairs to throw them into the laundry basket.

Alice pulled the leaky jeans on and tied her curls into a messy bun before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. Everything was going back on the good tracks between them, but deep inside her heart, she was still having this weird impression, that something will crumble very soon. But what and why?

***

"Al, can you hold the plank for a while?" Alice gladly did it as FP asked her to do so. He reached for a drill and screw to connect the last two wooden beams. He smiled once he looked on the construction he had finished.

"Alright, so now we need to place the soil into it and we can start sowing the veggies." He intimated her and helped Alice stand up from the ground. FP made his way to the garage to grab the packs with soil.

Alice was looking around the garden which was becoming even more beautiful than she had ever imagined. They had already set down the chokeberry shrubs in the right corner next to the fence and the flowers on the opposite side.

The patio was almost finished. The last thing that was needed to do was to end up the partial carport. They also needed to choose the furniture but that was one of the most pleasant parts.

Once FP returned from the garage with all the packs with the soil, they placed it into four wooden constructions that FP had made with Alice's and Charles's help.

Alice reached the pocket in her jeans and pulled out the seeds. She had planned what veggies she would want to have in her garden a long time ago and now she finally could sow them.

FP was observing her while she was carefully placing the seeds into the soil with a glowing grin on her face. Her dream was coming true.

"Charles and Jellybean will come home soon. I'm going to change my clothes." FP said and Alice nodded grabbing the watering can to water her garden patches. FP placed a soft kiss on her cheek right before going into the house.

Suddenly Alice needed to sit down on the edge of the wooden box feeling a sharp ache in her chest. She closed her eyes for a while and started to take deep breaths while waiting for the pain to decrease.

After a few minutes, she felt a little bit better and carefully stood up and made her way towards the house. Once she walked into the kitchen, she purred herself a glass of water and tried to calm down a little bit.

"Dad, I'm back!" Jellybean shouted once went deeper into the house. It wasn't surprising that she saw Alice leaning back to the counter, but the one tiny detail caught girl's attention. The woman was wearing her father's flannel.

"Hi kids, I will make something to eat for you two. You must be starving. How was your trip?" Alice asked sweetly trying not to show that she was feeling really bad.

"We've already eaten, I'm not hungry." Jellybean rolled her eyes and was about to make her way upstairs but her father stopped her by pulling her into a hug. He had missed her even though she had been gone for only two days.

"Come on Jellybean, I know that you would want to eat everything you can. You are Jones after all." Charles joked as he came closer to his mother placing a soft kiss on her cheek right before purring himself a glass of water.

"Charles, there is something in the garden that I want to show you." FP placed his hand on his son's shoulder. The awkward silence was filling the room the second they went outside.

"What do you want? Pasta or maybe sandwiches? I can make your favorite pancakes if you want to eat some." Alice asked sweetly as there were only the two of them in the kitchen right now.

"I'm not hungry! Is that so hard to understand?!" Jellybean yelled at her and ran upstairs leaving her all alone. Alice was doing her best not to scream at her trying to process what happened. Something was wrong about JB, but why?