Mondays are the worst.

3:00am

I woke up with a start as sweat trickled down my forehead. Looks like I had another nightmare. Jumping into the shower, I turned it onto the hottest it could go.

As the water hit my skin, I waited for the pain to come, but no pain came. It was worth a try. All that came was a single tear down my cheek and red skin that looked like a raw sunburn.

Stepping out, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. Drying my hair with a hairdryer, I stared into the mirror only to find a sleep deprived teenager who lost the colour in their eyes. Grabbing both corners of my lips, I stretched them into a smile, but when I let go it just went back to its original position. Another tear came.

Wiping it away, I grabbed an oversized hoodie and black jeans and old black trainers and put them on, of course with a sports bra and boxers. Walking downstairs, I pulled my hood up and put my hands in my pockets.

Making my way to the fridge, I saw a note on it. Looks like my dad was on a business trip for a month, again! Opening the fridge I grabbed an apple and bit into it, that'll keep me going until dinnertime at school.

I started scrolling through TikTok until my alarm for school went off, which started at 8am. Two hours until school starts. Coffee time!

I locked up the house after grabbing my worn out backpack. I always go by the main roads and avoid alleys. Putting my earphones in, I played music by Anna Clendening as I started my treck. I kept my head down at all times and kept on fiddling with the hem my hoodie.

Remain hidden then your past won't catch you.

Smelling the intoxicated smell of coffee, I took my earphones out and grabbed money from my jean pocket. $5 should be enough, right!? I pulled my hoodie sleeves up to reveal my tattoos.

"Welcome to Starbucks! Would you like our special of the week?" An unenthusiastic young woman asked.

Sliding the money over, I looked into her eyes with no emotion as always and said a caramel frappe with three shots of coffee.

"Oh, you're one of them." She blatantly commented.

Wow, another opinionated bitch who needs duct tape to be quiet. I thought as I rolled my eyes. I could feel her eyes looking me up and down as if I was a chewing gum that she just stepped in.

"That'll be $7.95 and I expect a tip for dealing with an attention seeking bitch." She spat.

Rude much Karen!? I dug into my pockets for any leftover change and placed it on the counter until I felt a hand hold my wrist and pulled it away from the counter.

"That's no way to treat a young lady, is it now Patricia?" A deep voice spoke.

"Wh-wha-what are you talking about I was just talking to my friend!" She trembled as her cheeks turned into a cherry color.

God, how I wanted to kick her two faced ass down seven flights of stairs!

"What the fuck did you just say about my pretty face?" She snarled.

Shit I have to shut this down quickly.

I snatched the change off the counter and put it in my pocket. I pulled my sleeves down and left the coffee shop. Now I have no fucking coffee. Stupid bitch. How am I supposed to run on two hours of sleep?

"Hey wait up!" The same deep voice shouted.

I began to walk quicker until I was doing a full on sprint to school. That's funny, usually I would sprint back to the house.

Reaching the school gates, I ran inside to where my locker was, only to find a bunch of jocks stood in front of it. For fucks sake, don't I get a shitting break!?

"Hey freakshow! Why don't we freak in bed?" One of them hollered while the others did wolf whistles.

"Move before I do something which I won't regret but will make you end up in hospital!" I growled.

"Why get your panties in a twist when I can rip them off for you?" He smirked.

I felt a hand reach for my butt but before he could squeeze I grabbed his arm with both my hands and lifted it above my head, lifted my knee and brought it down with such speed that I heard a sickening snap. The other two boys grabbed my arms and started dragging me away.

"Oh boys, I haven't even started yet!" I sweetly spoke.

I grabbed both of their wrists after stomping on their feet and did a backwards somersault, flipping them both with me. I landed on both my feet whereas the other two landed on their backs. Before they could get up, I quickly dislocated both of their right arms. To finish off, I kicked all the guys where the sun doesn't shine. I pulled my hood up, grabbed my stuff from my locker, then left to go to my class early.

"What is all this noise I hear out here!? Boys why are you.. oh. Linda, call the paramedics now!" The principal yelled.

I snickered at my masterpiece, only to realise what I had just done. Shit. At least I didn't put them in a coma like the last school. Not noticing my surroundings, I walked into a brick wall, until it made a grunt. Seriously!?

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" The same deep voice from before spoke.

What the fuck does the universe want now!? I felt liquid run down my upper lip until I tasted a metallic substance. Forget I said that.

"I remember you, you're that girl from Starbucks who totally embarrassed that stuck up bimbo. What a coincidence. I'm a councillor here who just transferred... Hold up are you bleeding? You need to go to the nurse!" He twittered on.

"No! I'm fine it happens all the time!" I stammer.

Why am I stammering? I just dislocated three built guys arms. What does he look like anyways? I looked up into vibrant green eyes and black hair tied up in a man bun. Fucking hell he's a supermodel!

Seeing that he was checking me out, he slowly reached to pull down my hood. As he looked into my eyes, I saw a flash of lust until it disappeared into shock by the blood probably. Scratch that. Lust!? Oh hell naw he a fucking weird bastard...

Mondays are the worst.