Needed Vacation

Sleep came and went like the wind just before the eye of the storm. It neve lasted that long for a person with insomnia like me. But somehow I slept for more than three hours. It all came back to me now. The images. Him. Drugging me to sleep. Opening my eyes slowly, I checked if he took me yet.

The light seeped through the curtains, bouncing on the walls and bringing my room a slither of life. He kept his word to give me one more week. So he's faithful, eh? I could use that to my advantage.

As I sat up, I felt light headed. Gripping onto the bed for support, I swung my legs over the bed. What time was it? Glancing at the side table, I took in the time and nearly gasped. I slept twelve hours!? Even my sleeping pills did fuck all! I need to know what that drug is now.

Confusion etched onto my face, I saw a letter, Tylenol, water and house keys. What has he got up his sleeves? Does he want to show me a museum of dead bodies? Or does he plan to dismember my body there? His mind is such a labyrinth that even he has no idea what he's doing.

Placing the pill in my mouth, I took a swig of water, imagining it as wine. I could feel it go down my throat and slowly disintegrate.

The letter burned in my mind. Better get it over with. Hesitantly, I opened the letter.

"Hello, little bird,

You were so good last night. Well, despite that little disobeying. But it was your first time with me when I made a move. I've been burning for your touch but now I am crazy for it. You liked my kisses. They weren't even close to what I had in mind. That body of yours is so... delicious to look at. I just want to lick you all over. You behaved so well yesterday as you obeyed my orders. So I am giving you a few days to enjoy your time alone. For once I bring you home, I'm never letting go.

Lover In Discretion "

A vacation!? Since when was he ever kind? The sexual comments flew over my head as this was what I was used to. In no time at all, I began to stuff clothes in my backpack. Best enjoy it while I can. But before I go, I need three new tattoos. One of the victim, one of a fallen angel with broken wings and blood leaking out her eyes as her heart lays at her feet which will be on the whole of my back and one on my other arm for who I've killed. Hopefully that will be the last time I have to use it.

Wasting no time, I showered and put on a baggy white shirt and ripped black jeans with white Doc Martin's on. Grabbing the rucksack and keys, I ran out of the house and locked it up. Tattoo time!

Five minutes later I arrived at the place. Entering the shop, I saw there was another man getting a tattoo. I loved watching it being done. There was an almost finished skull on his chest as he lay on his back topless. It suited him.

Plonking myself on a chair next to the tattoo artist, I gazed as he finished off the tattoo. This is art that remains for eternity. The tattooed man sat up and put his shirt back on. His eyes attacked my body as he froze for a little too long.

I chuckled at his impending death if he kept it up. I took four rolls of five grand and chucked it at the artist which he quickly caught. I handed him what I wanted doing and lay on the table on my back at first.

"Don't scream out in pain when you asked for it." The other customer remarks.

I just rolled my eyes and nodded at the artist. He's in for a shock.

"Stay, stranger. You are about to learn a lesson. If you guess correctly what you have learnt then I will allow you to leave, if I scream in pain, I will do whatever you say." I spoke calmly.

"Anything at all? Hmmmm." He smirked.

He sat in the chair and prepared for my payback for dickheads.

The needle began it's work on the victim to Mr Psycho side. That took twenty minutes and I felt nothing. He then got onto the other arm and tried to apply numbing cream, until I reached out with my newly tattooed arm on rested it on his and shook my head no. He just sighed and muttered stubborn teens under his breath.

The other side began to be worked on and I glanced at the dickhead who pissed me off who looked at me with curiosity. I sweetly smiled and mouthed, 'has it started yet?'. That shocked him slightly. Wait until the final tattoo.

Once the other tattoo was done, I laid on my stomach.

"No numbing cream or no pay." I demanded.

"But-"

Glaring at him with a look to say, 'do you dare defy me', and relaxed onto the bed. Seven hours later, I was rapping Rap God by Eminem while the guy was on the verge of fainting. Don't blame him. Not everyday you meet someone numb to physical pain get a tattoo for seven hours straight without complaining.

With my tattoo finished, I pulled down my shirt and got up to leave. A hand on my arm stopped me, causing me to go in defense mode and quickly flip him over my head. I stepped over his body writhering in pain as he cradled his right arm bent at an awkward angle. Whoops!

Nobody will stop me from leaving for my last few days of freedom.