Where's the goddamn body?!

Deflated from the recent anxiety attack and flashback to the past that I'm trying to hide from, I sit up from the sofa and get up to go to my bedroom.

Locking the bedroom door, I went to the en suite bathroom. Not that the locks did much anyway...

Stripping my clothes and stepping in the shower, I began to wash the blood off my face. Ever since I saw my mum's head when I was five, I became immune to physical pain. I tried so hard to feel pain but cutting didn't help. My father sent me to a mental hospital when I was eleven even though he never even came to see me unless it was my birthday. Therefore leaving me with nannies.

He blames me for his wife's death and I don't blame him. If I didn't exist then I wouldn't become that psychos obsession. Sometimes I look at a knife and glare at the end of my life. Then I tell myself no and that I must live to put an end to this psycho. I will NEVER give him the satisfaction. Plus he would find another woman to obsess and stalk over. I will fight until he dies.

I've tried the police. They weren't prepared. Obsession makes his limits become limitless. Littered bodies. A letter the next day as he posed as an officer over the phone and made me come over to see the bodies. I was thirteen then.

Death has become a part of my life now. Anyone who he sees is too close to me gets killed. He craves control and desires my fear. He lives off it.

Stepping out of the shower, I tried to reach for a towel but heard a camera click and a woosh of air. Was he here already!? It's been a year since he gave me a visit.

Forgetting about the towel, I ran out after the figure who I knew was the stalker. Snatching a metal bat from underneath my bed, I raced after him.

Damn, he's fast! Sprinting down the stairs, I saw him exit the front door and drop something outside. Stopping at the front door, I saw him turn around and take a few pictures of me. Hasn't he got enough!?

"Pervert! I'll kill you one day you sick bastard!" I yelled.

Watching him saunter off, I cursed at myself for not running after him. But hey, what could a naked teenage girl do to a skilled murderer? Scream bloody murder while trying to hit him with the bat? It seemed too easy and I never get the easy shit in life.

Going to my bedroom, I grabbed sweatpants and a crop top with converse and put them on. Putting my hair in a messy bun, I ran downstairs to grab the letter.

Looking left and right, I slowly reached out to grab the letter, searching for the next dead body. Picking it up, I went back inside to read it. Plopping myself on the sofa, I opened it and began to read.

"My little bird,

You looked ravishing as ever with that hoodie. I can already feel your slender arms all over my body. I've got you a few early birthday presents. I hope you don't mind. You will have to find them yourself as you're going to play, 'Find the Three Dicks'. I hated making this game but I wanted to give you a preview of what you will see when we begin to live together on the night of your birthday. I wouldn't want you to be too shocked. You have until tomorrow night to find them in your house, if you can't find them then I will have to send you a pic of mine. I would prefer that but I decided you would prefer this one more. Those three kids shouldn't have harassed you. Don't worry I got rid of them for you. Only a few weeks now until my identity will be revealed. Oh and if you tell Dexter anything I will kill him.

Love, You Know Who."

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I dropped the letter as my hand begun to shake. He is one fucked up bastard. As if naked pictures weren't enough. He needs tinder.

Now I have to look for three penises or I will see his. Unfortunately I know what one looks like. But not by choice.

"How the fuck did he not get sent to a mental asylum?" I whispered to myself.

I wish I could escape my fate. I wish that a gang leader fell for me and protected me. But in real life no-one gives a shit about you. It's all about your reputation. There's no knight in shining armour to save the damsel in
distress. No superpowers to save the world. No superheroes to swoop in. The "Good beats Evil" crap is a load of bollocks. When you try you never realise how deep you are until it swallows you whole.

Trust me, I've tried. All hope is lost. And I'm a cause that nobody is fighting for. In the world of today, you have to fight to survive. Yet I've got hardly any fight left.