I'm chill as a bird

"It's just a nosebleed stop fussing... sorry who are you?"

"Oops I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mr Dexter." He said as he reached out his hand.

What did he want me to do? I'm not good at people. Before I could ask, a woman with too much lipstick on waltzed in.

"You're Rosianne Ward, right? It's just a nosebleed. Hold up, I recognise you from somewhere. Where was it though?" She questioned.

I sensed some deja vu. Shit I forgot to check for witnesses to the fight. I can't be suspended again. My dad will just abandon me for yet another 'unnecessary attention' that could put our lives in danger, not that he was ever there anyway.

"You're that girl who beat up them three innocent boys. I'm calling it in to the principal so they can get punks like you locked up."

Yet another damn bitch who doesn't know when to keep her trap shut. I just sighed and stood up, walking to the door but I was stopped when a hand was put on my shoulder.

"Wait! How about this? If you tell the principal then I'll tell your husband you're having an affair with the principal, the excessive use of make up and your unbuttoned blouse and skirt two inches above school dress code and Dior perfume is too obvious." He spoke until she let out a huff and left.

What a fucking knight in shining armour! I saluted to him and started to leave until a hand stopped me again.

"What the fuck now!?" I moaned.

"In return, you must attend my anger management classes after school. Or else I will tell the principal."

"But I'm as chill as a bird!"

"We both know that's not true."

"Blackmailing bastard." I growled as I left.

Wonderful! Now I have to deal with someone who will try to pry in to my past and fail unsuccessfully. They always do after 16 sessions and no words said.

First class, maths, I mean mental abuse to humans. Who wants to find the equilibrium to find x? I can find mine in a graveyard or engraved on my skin. It's not what you think. My past just never leaves me alone.

As I arrived, I put my earphones in and listened to Anna Clendening for the rest of the lesson while doing the work.

~Skip to lunch~

Finally my favourite part of the day! I kept tugging at my sleeves so my tattoos wouldn't show, too many people have seen my darkest memories engraved for eternity to remind me of my mistakes. Letting people in and showing them my past. I shook my head at those memories that were etched on my mind and my numb armour.

I entered the dining hall and grabbed my microwaved lasagne meal, walked off to a tree and sat down.

Apart from the teenagers rattling on about rumours on what happened earlier today, I knew that they knew it was me. Whenever I glared at them when they whispered in the classroom, they instantly shut up and moved away. Fear is what makes people weak and also what makes them frozen into place. I knew that feeling all too well.

Despite my cold and bitter exterior, inside I was just a terrified teenager who was hiding from their past. Sometimes I would wish I could trade my ability to not feel physical pain to emotional pain, or to just turn back time and stop myself from existing seventeen years ago...

Author's Note
Ha! I bet you thought I would just spill the beans straight away!