Identity Revealed

Blinking rapidly, I tried to form words in my mouth but my tongue did not cooperate. Gibberish poured out of my mouth as Mr Psycho - I'm sorry, my councillor stood before me with an amused look. Fuck it, he's still Mr Psycho to me as I've forgotten that fake ass name.

Come on, it made sense in some way. His body was never found yet here he stands. Cunning bastard. Rage fuelled my body, blinding my common sense. I sprung out of bed and leaped onto his body, sending him tumbling to the floor. My first slap echoed through the room as his head snapped to the side. His defences kicked in as he quickly flipped me over so it was me who was on the floor and him on top. He pinned both my arms above my head and straddled my hip so I was caged in. He slowly leant down to my right earlobe and whispered;

"Save that for two weeks for our honeymoon. You can bite, choke and gag me all you want."

Annoyingly, he licked and nibbled at my ear and arose himself from the ground while picking me up bridal style. He gently placed me on the bed and placed a kiss on my forehead, I cringed at his touch. He chuckled then put on a serious face.

"Little bird, that wasn't even the teaser at what I'm going to do to you."

Heat rose to my cheeks as I remembered my mistake, I underestimated my enemy. He tucked me in then left the room and locked it. I feel like a fucking eight year old. Staring at the ceiling, I began to plot my plan on how to escape. I can tell the FBI everything now. The police weren't able to handle this. The only two ways I could escape is either kill him or earn his trust. I don't like it but he needs to go to prison. So I need to be all nicey nicey to him.

A few hours later

97, 98, 99, and 100! I jump up after my final sit up and bang against my door until Mr Psycho comes. Woman needs food now!

I hope it's chinese. I love food! Wonton soup, here I come!

"DEXTER!!!! LITTLE BIRD NEEDS FOOD IF YOU WANT HER HAPPY!!!!" I yelled as I repeatedly banged the door.

Footsteps came thundering down what I presumed to be the hallway as I hit the door louder and louder. Hell, I would've destroyed that door for food if he didn't fucking answer! Gimme food gimme food!

The door clicked as the door unlocked as he came bursting through the door, causing me to fall over. Clumsy asshole. Be nice to him, remember? Looking up at him with puppy dog eyes, I reached my hand up as if to say, 'get my fat ass up now!'. His face was purely worried. Poor sucker. No weaknesses otherwise I will whoop your ass like an Asian mother.

His look turned to confusion as he pulled me up. Aw, was wittle Dexy scared for wittle old me? How cute (!) Rising up, I crossed my arms over my chest and let my stomach do the talking. He looked at my stomach and let out a chuckle.

"All that just for food? Come on, little bird, I'll even let you choose what's for dinner."

He extended his arm and I just looked at it with an arched eyebrow. Play nice, Roxy. Smiling forcefully, I grabbed his hand and left the boredom room. I would ask him for entertainment but I know he would make a rude remark such as, 'How about I be your entertainment?'. Flirtatious bastard.

We walked at a gentle pace to the kitchen. I glanced at the hallway and saw it framed with a woman, no, me from the other day when I accidentally murdered my father. The tour will have to wait, food comes first!

Reaching heaven, I looked at Dexter with puppy eyes and smiled for extra brownie points into trust book, and my escape book. I hated doing this to my dignity but I must escape, no matter what.

"Three fry up burgers and a batch of chips with southern fried gravy for me please. I would make it but I have a tendency to blow up food. Nevermind, you know anyways. I'm starving and being taken away from a place I used to live is making me hangry." I simply ordered as though I wasn't the one who was kidnapped.

I sat at a barstool and laid my head on the kitchen counter as he let go of my hand and went to the freezer. This shit better be good.