Posed Pictures

The dripping of the tap from the sink was the only thing that made me realise my reality. I was handcuffed and blindfolded to the bed waiting for a psychotic murderer to do anything his lude mind desired.

The time passed like a piece of string. The more that it did the more my heartbeat crept up. Silently hoping that my breasts wouldn't pop out of my rising chest, I tried moving around to get as comfortable as a chained woman could. Until I heard a gasp.

Immediately, I froze in place and went rigid as I thought about the murderer currently residing in my room. I could imagine my blood on his hands after he killed me and him slowly licking it off with a wolf's grin on his face. He craves control but goes wild when he doesn't have it. Having twelve years to study a man so obsessed with you is easier than you would think.

The atmosphere in the air changed to a tense one. Equipment could be heard being arranged at the corner of the bed.  Are they sex toys or murder weapons? You never know with this guy.

We all have different kinkiness levels. Mine are none existant though. My ex-boyfriends never found out what a kiss was before their whole manhood, tongue and eyes were removed from their body as an electric drill went straight through their neck. That wasn't even the worst part. The removed parts apart from the manhood were delivered to me as jelewery and I was told to wear it for their funeral. His power over me is undeniable, that's for sure. I just hoped his killings would slow down. Oh, how wrong was I?

Funerals became an everyday walk in the park for me. Dress in black, pretend to cry, leave after saying your condolences. They were all the same. They would still be alive if they stayed away from me. The last time I cried properly was when my mother died. I didn't even cry when my father beat me.

Getting bored of just staying quiet and being clueless, I decided to speak up as silence was never my forte.

"Excuse me Mr Psycho Man? Why the fuck am I chained to the bed? I guess you just couldn't keep it in your pants. If you came here to fuck me then just get on with it, you've already taken everything from me so I couldn't give a shit. When you get tired of me just kill me. I'm already dead on the inside already." I monotonely spoke.

The shuffling of the equipment came to a sudden stop. I guess he thought I would be quiet. Well no motherfucker I will still fight even though everyone I used to love was mutilated by you. I just hope that reverse psychology worked. Any man intent on fucking a woman without consent makes it easier for us women to knee them where it hurts and run.

The boots slowly began to get closer as my chest began to rise and fall quicker. This could be my chance! Your chance for what? To end up in the gutter. A smooth hand stroked my cheek and grabbed my chin, slowly tilting it upwards. Well fuck me and my big mouth! Wait don't!

A pair of lips met my neck with many peppered kisses. Ok, common sense, let's kick in and get my stupid ass set straight. In response, my body began to fight back by moving as if it was having a seizure. In the process, I whacked my jaw with his nose, causing him to curse.

"I hope that it's broken, you motherfucker!" I hissed.

How dare he kiss my neck? His tutting filled the room. Oh shit! Why didn't he duct tape my mouth instead? A hand roughly grabbed my chin. Just get it over with you bastard!

"Your body is mine, your soul is mine, your mind is mine. If I want to kiss you then you will enjoy it because I am yours. If you ever reject my kiss again you will be in the basement for punishment. Do you understand?" He growled.

Somebody read one too many werewolf books. I just stilled at the mention of basement and eagerly nodded my head. Be smart, Rox. If you comply then your life will be slightly easier with Mr Psycho. One minute he is all lovey dovey then the next he is a psycho, hense my nickname for him.

The clicks of the camera filled the air. Wait, he is posing me for pictures? Oh yeah, for his collection. I'm not dumb I know he has many pictures of me. If he sent me many letters and has cameras in my house, it's obvious.

An eternity of posed pictures later, the sound stopped, bringing me back to the sound of the tap dripping. Footsteps came closer to me until they stopped at the headrest of my bed.

His breaths became hot air in my ear, making me shiver. He lightly bit my ear and played with it. After a while he whispered in my ear and placed a piece of clothe to my mouth.

"Night, little bird."

Then I welcomed the darkness, hoping it would last forever.